Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
El-Hadary dreaming of Al Ahly return
El-Hadary plied his trade for the Red Devils between 1996 and 2008, before controversially departing the club to go play for Swiss side Sion.
“Of course i want to return to Al Ahly,” he told the press. “It’s my home, and if they want to sign me, it will happen, for sure.”
“I have not lost hope regarding an Al Ahly return, I am determined to return once again.”
El-Hadary, the most decorated goalkeeper in the Egyptian history, won 26 titles at the Red Devils during his 12 year stay, including four CAF Champions League titles, and eight Egyptian Premier League winners medals.
It’s worth noting that the 43-year-old started in Egypt’s 2-0 win against Tanzania, the game which sealed Egypt’s qualification to the African Cup of Nations for the first time since 2010.