Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
El-Hadary dreaming of Al Ahly return
El-Hadary plied his trade for the Red Devils between 1996 and 2008, before controversially departing the club to go play for Swiss side Sion.
“Of course i want to return to Al Ahly,” he told the press. “It’s my home, and if they want to sign me, it will happen, for sure.”
“I have not lost hope regarding an Al Ahly return, I am determined to return once again.”
El-Hadary, the most decorated goalkeeper in the Egyptian history, won 26 titles at the Red Devils during his 12 year stay, including four CAF Champions League titles, and eight Egyptian Premier League winners medals.
It’s worth noting that the 43-year-old started in Egypt’s 2-0 win against Tanzania, the game which sealed Egypt’s qualification to the African Cup of Nations for the first time since 2010.