Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
El-Hadary dreaming of Al Ahly return
El-Hadary plied his trade for the Red Devils between 1996 and 2008, before controversially departing the club to go play for Swiss side Sion.
“Of course i want to return to Al Ahly,” he told the press. “It’s my home, and if they want to sign me, it will happen, for sure.”
“I have not lost hope regarding an Al Ahly return, I am determined to return once again.”
El-Hadary, the most decorated goalkeeper in the Egyptian history, won 26 titles at the Red Devils during his 12 year stay, including four CAF Champions League titles, and eight Egyptian Premier League winners medals.
It’s worth noting that the 43-year-old started in Egypt’s 2-0 win against Tanzania, the game which sealed Egypt’s qualification to the African Cup of Nations for the first time since 2010.