Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
CAFCC: Gehad Greisha appointed for ESS vs FUS Rabat
Egyptian referee Gehad Greisha has been appointed to referee the group B opener between Étoile du Sahel and FUS Rabat.
The encounter in Sousse on the 28th of June is one of many highly-billed encounters in this season’s Confederation Cup; ESS are the reigning champions, whilst FUS won their first ever Moroccan Botola Pro by defeating MCO Oujda on Saturday.
It’s worth noting that Gehad Greisha was appointed to referee in the upcoming Rio Olympics in August, the only Egyptian referee chosen to officiate in the tournament.
Greisha became a FIFA referee in 2008, serving as a referee at the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, as well as both the 2013 and 2015 Africa Cup of Nations. He also officiated the third-place play-off at the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup.