Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Dispute arises as Adel Abdel-Rahman leaves Ittihad Jeddah for Al Batin F.C.
Saudi journalist Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni, wrote on his twitter account that: “Adel Abdul Rahman is waiting for the committee outside the club’s walls, to take his dues before before going to Al Batin.” He also revealed that the Egyptian is threatening to involve the ambassador due to the club’s attitude.
The former player worked with teams such as Al-Nassr and Al Shabab, where he was able to achieve positive results. However, the ex-Al Ahly man failed to achieve the same success when he was in charge of the both the Ittihad U23 team and the first team on a temporary basis, until the arrival of Romanian coach Victor Piturca.
The Egyptian’s dispute extended to Ittihad honorary member Anmar Al Haely; meanwhile, Samir Al Dahiry, who is a member of the board of directors, reportedly informed the security present at the club’s gate to prohibit the entrance of Abdel-Rahman, and whoever is with him.