KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Dispute arises as Adel Abdel-Rahman leaves Ittihad Jeddah for Al Batin F.C.
Saudi journalist Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni, wrote on his twitter account that: “Adel Abdul Rahman is waiting for the committee outside the club’s walls, to take his dues before before going to Al Batin.” He also revealed that the Egyptian is threatening to involve the ambassador due to the club’s attitude.
The former player worked with teams such as Al-Nassr and Al Shabab, where he was able to achieve positive results. However, the ex-Al Ahly man failed to achieve the same success when he was in charge of the both the Ittihad U23 team and the first team on a temporary basis, until the arrival of Romanian coach Victor Piturca.
The Egyptian’s dispute extended to Ittihad honorary member Anmar Al Haely; meanwhile, Samir Al Dahiry, who is a member of the board of directors, reportedly informed the security present at the club’s gate to prohibit the entrance of Abdel-Rahman, and whoever is with him.