Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Dispute arises as Adel Abdel-Rahman leaves Ittihad Jeddah for Al Batin F.C.
Saudi journalist Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni, wrote on his twitter account that: “Adel Abdul Rahman is waiting for the committee outside the club’s walls, to take his dues before before going to Al Batin.” He also revealed that the Egyptian is threatening to involve the ambassador due to the club’s attitude.
The former player worked with teams such as Al-Nassr and Al Shabab, where he was able to achieve positive results. However, the ex-Al Ahly man failed to achieve the same success when he was in charge of the both the Ittihad U23 team and the first team on a temporary basis, until the arrival of Romanian coach Victor Piturca.
The Egyptian’s dispute extended to Ittihad honorary member Anmar Al Haely; meanwhile, Samir Al Dahiry, who is a member of the board of directors, reportedly informed the security present at the club’s gate to prohibit the entrance of Abdel-Rahman, and whoever is with him.