Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Dispute arises as Adel Abdel-Rahman leaves Ittihad Jeddah for Al Batin F.C.
Saudi journalist Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni, wrote on his twitter account that: “Adel Abdul Rahman is waiting for the committee outside the club’s walls, to take his dues before before going to Al Batin.” He also revealed that the Egyptian is threatening to involve the ambassador due to the club’s attitude.
The former player worked with teams such as Al-Nassr and Al Shabab, where he was able to achieve positive results. However, the ex-Al Ahly man failed to achieve the same success when he was in charge of the both the Ittihad U23 team and the first team on a temporary basis, until the arrival of Romanian coach Victor Piturca.
The Egyptian’s dispute extended to Ittihad honorary member Anmar Al Haely; meanwhile, Samir Al Dahiry, who is a member of the board of directors, reportedly informed the security present at the club’s gate to prohibit the entrance of Abdel-Rahman, and whoever is with him.