Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Dispute arises as Adel Abdel-Rahman leaves Ittihad Jeddah for Al Batin F.C.
Saudi journalist Abdul Rahman Al-Qarni, wrote on his twitter account that: “Adel Abdul Rahman is waiting for the committee outside the club’s walls, to take his dues before before going to Al Batin.” He also revealed that the Egyptian is threatening to involve the ambassador due to the club’s attitude.
The former player worked with teams such as Al-Nassr and Al Shabab, where he was able to achieve positive results. However, the ex-Al Ahly man failed to achieve the same success when he was in charge of the both the Ittihad U23 team and the first team on a temporary basis, until the arrival of Romanian coach Victor Piturca.
The Egyptian’s dispute extended to Ittihad honorary member Anmar Al Haely; meanwhile, Samir Al Dahiry, who is a member of the board of directors, reportedly informed the security present at the club’s gate to prohibit the entrance of Abdel-Rahman, and whoever is with him.