Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
EXCLUSIVE | Lierse enquire about Shikabala’s availability
S.K. Lierse have enquired about the availablity of Zamalek playmaker Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’.
After finding himself on the sidelines for major parts of the season, Shikabala has attracted interest from major Egyptian Premier league clubs.
KingFut can confirm Wadi Degla & Lierse president Maged Samy has contacted Shikabala’s representatives to ask about the willingness of the player to join the Belgian club.
It is worth noting that Ismaily and Al Masry are also interested in the former Sporting Clube de Portugal player, with the latter’s coach Hossam Hassan confirming his wish to have Shikabala in his team next season.
Shikabala returned to Zamalek in the January transfer window after spending the first half of the 2015/16 season at Ismaily.