Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
HANDBALL: Ciudad De Logroño sign Mohamed Sanad
Spanish Club Balonmano Ciudad de Logroño has signed Egypt International right wing Mohamed Sanad from Hungarian Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal starting from next season.
The 2015/2016 Liga ASOBAL and Copa ASOBAL runners up landed the signing of the 25-year old after his spell abroad in Sport 36 Lokmo. The announcement was made in a press conference by the team’s head coach Javier González as well as announcing the team’s other signings.
Sanad will join the team after the Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics which he’ll be participating in with the Egyptian National Team. It is worth mentioning the Pharaohs reached the Olympics after winning the 2016 African Cup of Nations in January.