Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
HANDBALL: Ciudad De Logroño sign Mohamed Sanad
Spanish Club Balonmano Ciudad de Logroño has signed Egypt International right wing Mohamed Sanad from Hungarian Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal starting from next season.
The 2015/2016 Liga ASOBAL and Copa ASOBAL runners up landed the signing of the 25-year old after his spell abroad in Sport 36 Lokmo. The announcement was made in a press conference by the team’s head coach Javier González as well as announcing the team’s other signings.
Sanad will join the team after the Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics which he’ll be participating in with the Egyptian National Team. It is worth mentioning the Pharaohs reached the Olympics after winning the 2016 African Cup of Nations in January.