Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
HANDBALL: Ciudad De Logroño sign Mohamed Sanad
Spanish Club Balonmano Ciudad de Logroño has signed Egypt International right wing Mohamed Sanad from Hungarian Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal starting from next season.
The 2015/2016 Liga ASOBAL and Copa ASOBAL runners up landed the signing of the 25-year old after his spell abroad in Sport 36 Lokmo. The announcement was made in a press conference by the team’s head coach Javier González as well as announcing the team’s other signings.
Sanad will join the team after the Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics which he’ll be participating in with the Egyptian National Team. It is worth mentioning the Pharaohs reached the Olympics after winning the 2016 African Cup of Nations in January.