Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
HANDBALL: Ciudad De Logroño sign Mohamed Sanad
Spanish Club Balonmano Ciudad de Logroño has signed Egypt International right wing Mohamed Sanad from Hungarian Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal starting from next season.
The 2015/2016 Liga ASOBAL and Copa ASOBAL runners up landed the signing of the 25-year old after his spell abroad in Sport 36 Lokmo. The announcement was made in a press conference by the team’s head coach Javier González as well as announcing the team’s other signings.
Sanad will join the team after the Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics which he’ll be participating in with the Egyptian National Team. It is worth mentioning the Pharaohs reached the Olympics after winning the 2016 African Cup of Nations in January.