Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
HANDBALL: Ciudad De Logroño sign Mohamed Sanad
Spanish Club Balonmano Ciudad de Logroño has signed Egypt International right wing Mohamed Sanad from Hungarian Sport 36 Lokmo on a two-year deal starting from next season.
The 2015/2016 Liga ASOBAL and Copa ASOBAL runners up landed the signing of the 25-year old after his spell abroad in Sport 36 Lokmo. The announcement was made in a press conference by the team’s head coach Javier González as well as announcing the team’s other signings.
Sanad will join the team after the Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympics which he’ll be participating in with the Egyptian National Team. It is worth mentioning the Pharaohs reached the Olympics after winning the 2016 African Cup of Nations in January.