Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Osama Nabih: Cuper treats staff like the Parliament
In comments made to radio station “9090” Nabih said: “We work with a great manager whose name is known worldwide, and I can assure you that the final decision is his to make.
“My opinion, like the rest of the staff members, is only advisory as Hector Cuper gets to decide in the end.”
Various debates have arose in the media lately questioning Cuper’s decision making and whether Nabih influences the decisions regarding subjects such as Hossam Ghaly’s exclusion from the Egypt squad.
Nabih has commented on how decisions are made saying: “We vote on decisions like the Parliament, by raising hands, and the majority decision is followed at the end.
“The coaching staff doesn’t want any trouble, but as long as you do decent work you’ll always be faced with hardships.”
It’s worth noting that Cuper and his staff have led Egypt to the the 2017 AFCON in Gabon after the team managed to miss the last three editions of the tournament which they won seven times.