Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Osama Nabih: Cuper treats staff like the Parliament
Assistant coach Osama Nabih has talked about Egypt manager Hector Cuper and how he takes decisions based on majority votes among the staff members.
In comments made to radio station “9090” Nabih said: “We work with a great manager whose name is known worldwide, and I can assure you that the final decision is his to make.
“My opinion, like the rest of the staff members, is only advisory as Hector Cuper gets to decide in the end.”
Various debates have arose in the media lately questioning Cuper’s decision making and whether Nabih influences the decisions regarding subjects such as Hossam Ghaly’s exclusion from the Egypt squad.
Nabih has commented on how decisions are made saying: “We vote on decisions like the Parliament, by raising hands, and the majority decision is followed at the end.
“The coaching staff doesn’t want any trouble, but as long as you do decent work you’ll always be faced with hardships.”
It’s worth noting that Cuper and his staff have led Egypt to the the 2017 AFCON in Gabon after the team managed to miss the last three editions of the tournament which they won seven times.