Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Osama Nabih: Cuper treats staff like the Parliament
Assistant coach Osama Nabih has talked about Egypt manager Hector Cuper and how he takes decisions based on majority votes among the staff members.
In comments made to radio station “9090” Nabih said: “We work with a great manager whose name is known worldwide, and I can assure you that the final decision is his to make.
“My opinion, like the rest of the staff members, is only advisory as Hector Cuper gets to decide in the end.”
Various debates have arose in the media lately questioning Cuper’s decision making and whether Nabih influences the decisions regarding subjects such as Hossam Ghaly’s exclusion from the Egypt squad.
Nabih has commented on how decisions are made saying: “We vote on decisions like the Parliament, by raising hands, and the majority decision is followed at the end.
“The coaching staff doesn’t want any trouble, but as long as you do decent work you’ll always be faced with hardships.”