Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Zimbabwe FA reformed due to debt problems
The Zimbabwe Football Association folded and reformed under a different name after having debts of more than Six Million Dollars.
ZIFA President Phillip Chiyangwa blamed the association’s previous regime for the huge amount of debt and has taken action by clearing the debt and letting it be dealt with by a liquidator.
Chiyangwa said, “I can tell you now that we don’t owe anybody anymore.”
The reform has been approved and blessed by the FIFA, however, FIFA said, “We have not received any communication on the outcome of Zifa’s extraordinary congress on 4 June 2016 to decide on the possible dissolution of the association.”
Zimbabwe has been in a financial crisis for several years and was expelled from the 2018 World Cup Qualifier after failing to pay the dues of ex-manager José Claudinei Georgini despite an extended grace period given by the FIFA.