Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Former Nigeria manager Stephen Keshi passes away
Keshi was sacked as Nigerian manager almost a year ago, due to his interest in other managerial positions. The ex-Anderlecht player applied for the then-vacant Ivory Coast job, causing controversy amongst fans of the Super Eagles.
As Nigeria manager, he boasted one AFCON trophy (2013), a 2013 FIFA Confederation Cup appearance & a 2014 FIFA World Cup round-of-16 appearance with Nigeria. Before becoming manager of his home country, he managed Togo on three separate occasions and took the reins of the Mali national team for three years.
Along with legendary Egyptian manager Mahmoud El-Gohary, Keshi is one of only two people to ever win the African Cup of Nations both as a player and a coach.
KingFut offers its condolences to Keshi’s loved ones.