Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Totti hails ‘deserving’ Mohamed Salah
Salah and Totti received huge applause from the fans who attended the Giallorossi’s recent friendly against Al Ahly at the UAE. The game, which was held at Hazza Ben Zayed Stadium in May, ended with a 4-3 win for the Egyptian giants.
“I would never have expected the kind of reception I received. Salah is from that area and there was a huge roar when the fans saw him. He deserves that, as a player and a person,” the 39-year-old Italian forward told AS Roma official website.
Totti, who signed a one-year contract extension with Roma on Tuesday, expressed his delight with the reception he received from the crowd.
“On a personal level, obviously it’s really gratifying – when you travel to other parts of the world and get a similar reaction, it means you’ve achieved something in football,” he added.