Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ekramy returns as Jol announces Al Ahly squad for Dakhleya clash
Sherif Ekramy returns as Martin Jol announces the team squad set to face Dakhleya in the 31st fixture of the Egyptian Premier League.
Dutch manager Martin Jol announced the 21-man squad called up for Dakhleya’s encounter. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Ahmed El-Sheikh, Bassem Ali and Amr Gamal for technical reasons. While Ahmed Hegazy misses due to injury. However, Sherif Ekramy returned after missing the previous matches due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad .
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Naguib and Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Saleh Gomaa and Amr El-Sulaya.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Malick Evouna and John Antwi.
The Red Devils currently occupy the first position in the league table, five points away from Arch rivals Zamalek, with a game in hand.