Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ekramy returns as Jol announces Al Ahly squad for Dakhleya clash
Sherif Ekramy returns as Martin Jol announces the team squad set to face Dakhleya in the 31st fixture of the Egyptian Premier League.
Dutch manager Martin Jol announced the 21-man squad called up for Dakhleya’s encounter. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Ahmed El-Sheikh, Bassem Ali and Amr Gamal for technical reasons. While Ahmed Hegazy misses due to injury. However, Sherif Ekramy returned after missing the previous matches due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad .
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Naguib and Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Saleh Gomaa and Amr El-Sulaya.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Malick Evouna and John Antwi.
The Red Devils currently occupy the first position in the league table, five points away from Arch rivals Zamalek, with a game in hand.