Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Ekramy returns as Jol announces Al Ahly squad for Dakhleya clash
Sherif Ekramy returns as Martin Jol announces the team squad set to face Dakhleya in the 31st fixture of the Egyptian Premier League.
Dutch manager Martin Jol announced the 21-man squad called up for Dakhleya’s encounter. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Ahmed El-Sheikh, Bassem Ali and Amr Gamal for technical reasons. While Ahmed Hegazy misses due to injury. However, Sherif Ekramy returned after missing the previous matches due to injury.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad .
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Naguib and Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Momen Zakaria, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Saleh Gomaa and Amr El-Sulaya.
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Malick Evouna and John Antwi.
The Red Devils currently occupy the first position in the league table, five points away from Arch rivals Zamalek, with a game in hand.