Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek agree Shikabala move to Lierse
Cairo giants Zamalek have agreed a move in principle with S.K. Lierse, that will see Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ move to the Belgian club this transfer window.
KingFut exclusively revealed the presence of negotiations between Shikabala’s agent and Lierse chairman Maged Samy three days ago.
After a meeting today, the club has agreed to a move that’ll see Shikabala have a third stint in Europe. What remains now are the final touches as Zamalek wanted to sell the player to Lierse but the Belgian club are looking to loan the playmaker instead.
Shikabala’s career over the past few seasons has been very turbulent. The 30-year-old spent the 2014/15 season at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but after finding it hard to break his way through the team, Shikabala fled Portugal to rejoin Zamalek at the start of the 2015/16 season.
After almost a year without playing any football, Shikabala was loaned to Ismaily at the start of the season but returned to Zamalek following Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’s departure from the Daraweesh to take over the White Castle’s job.
It is worth noting that Ismaily and Al Masry are also interested in the former PAOK, with the latter’s coach Hossam Hassan confirming his wish to have Shikabala in his team next season.