Algeria international Riyad Mahrez and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are among a...
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek agree Shikabala move to Lierse
Cairo giants Zamalek have agreed a move in principle with S.K. Lierse, that will see Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ move to the Belgian club this transfer window.
KingFut exclusively revealed the presence of negotiations between Shikabala’s agent and Lierse chairman Maged Samy three days ago.
After a meeting today, the club has agreed to a move that’ll see Shikabala have a third stint in Europe. What remains now are the final touches as Zamalek wanted to sell the player to Lierse but the Belgian club are looking to loan the playmaker instead.
Shikabala’s career over the past few seasons has been very turbulent. The 30-year-old spent the 2014/15 season at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but after finding it hard to break his way through the team, Shikabala fled Portugal to rejoin Zamalek at the start of the 2015/16 season.
After almost a year without playing any football, Shikabala was loaned to Ismaily at the start of the season but returned to Zamalek following Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’s departure from the Daraweesh to take over the White Castle’s job.
It is worth noting that Ismaily and Al Masry are also interested in the former PAOK, with the latter’s coach Hossam Hassan confirming his wish to have Shikabala in his team next season.