Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE | Zamalek agree Shikabala move to Lierse
Cairo giants Zamalek have agreed a move in principle with S.K. Lierse, that will see Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ move to the Belgian club this transfer window.
KingFut exclusively revealed the presence of negotiations between Shikabala’s agent and Lierse chairman Maged Samy three days ago.
After a meeting today, the club has agreed to a move that’ll see Shikabala have a third stint in Europe. What remains now are the final touches as Zamalek wanted to sell the player to Lierse but the Belgian club are looking to loan the playmaker instead.
Shikabala’s career over the past few seasons has been very turbulent. The 30-year-old spent the 2014/15 season at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but after finding it hard to break his way through the team, Shikabala fled Portugal to rejoin Zamalek at the start of the 2015/16 season.
After almost a year without playing any football, Shikabala was loaned to Ismaily at the start of the season but returned to Zamalek following Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’s departure from the Daraweesh to take over the White Castle’s job.
It is worth noting that Ismaily and Al Masry are also interested in the former PAOK, with the latter’s coach Hossam Hassan confirming his wish to have Shikabala in his team next season.