Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Fiorentina set to appeal Salah ruling following FIFA rejection
FIFA cleared Chelsea of breach of contract allegations by Fiorentina following Mohamed Salah’s loan move to Serie A rivals AS Roma last summer.
ACF Fiorentina announced on their official website that they will appeal to the Tribunal of Arbitration for Sport (TAS) in order to ‘proceed to the next level of justice’ regarding the alleged Mohamed Salah breach of contract saga, after their complaint to FIFA against Chelsea and Salah had been dismissed.
Fiorentina’s official statement:
“Today, FIFA informed Fiorentina that the petition filled by the company regarding Chelsea/Salah dispute has not been accepted,” the statement read.
“So Fiorentina will proceed to the next level of justice by appealing to TAS,” the statement concluded.