Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Fiorentina set to appeal Salah ruling following FIFA rejection
FIFA cleared Chelsea of breach of contract allegations by Fiorentina following Mohamed Salah’s loan move to Serie A rivals AS Roma last summer.
ACF Fiorentina announced on their official website that they will appeal to the Tribunal of Arbitration for Sport (TAS) in order to ‘proceed to the next level of justice’ regarding the alleged Mohamed Salah breach of contract saga, after their complaint to FIFA against Chelsea and Salah had been dismissed.
Fiorentina’s official statement:
“Today, FIFA informed Fiorentina that the petition filled by the company regarding Chelsea/Salah dispute has not been accepted,” the statement read.
“So Fiorentina will proceed to the next level of justice by appealing to TAS,” the statement concluded.