Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Fiorentina set to appeal Salah ruling following FIFA rejection
FIFA cleared Chelsea of breach of contract allegations by Fiorentina following Mohamed Salah’s loan move to Serie A rivals AS Roma last summer.
ACF Fiorentina announced on their official website that they will appeal to the Tribunal of Arbitration for Sport (TAS) in order to ‘proceed to the next level of justice’ regarding the alleged Mohamed Salah breach of contract saga, after their complaint to FIFA against Chelsea and Salah had been dismissed.
Fiorentina’s official statement:
“Today, FIFA informed Fiorentina that the petition filled by the company regarding Chelsea/Salah dispute has not been accepted,” the statement read.
“So Fiorentina will proceed to the next level of justice by appealing to TAS,” the statement concluded.