Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Fiorentina set to appeal Salah ruling following FIFA rejection
FIFA cleared Chelsea of breach of contract allegations by Fiorentina following Mohamed Salah’s loan move to Serie A rivals AS Roma last summer.
ACF Fiorentina announced on their official website that they will appeal to the Tribunal of Arbitration for Sport (TAS) in order to ‘proceed to the next level of justice’ regarding the alleged Mohamed Salah breach of contract saga, after their complaint to FIFA against Chelsea and Salah had been dismissed.
Fiorentina’s official statement:
“Today, FIFA informed Fiorentina that the petition filled by the company regarding Chelsea/Salah dispute has not been accepted,” the statement read.
“So Fiorentina will proceed to the next level of justice by appealing to TAS,” the statement concluded.