Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Fiorentina set to appeal Salah ruling following FIFA rejection
FIFA cleared Chelsea of breach of contract allegations by Fiorentina following Mohamed Salah’s loan move to Serie A rivals AS Roma last summer.
ACF Fiorentina announced on their official website that they will appeal to the Tribunal of Arbitration for Sport (TAS) in order to ‘proceed to the next level of justice’ regarding the alleged Mohamed Salah breach of contract saga, after their complaint to FIFA against Chelsea and Salah had been dismissed.
Fiorentina’s official statement:
“Today, FIFA informed Fiorentina that the petition filled by the company regarding Chelsea/Salah dispute has not been accepted,” the statement read.
“So Fiorentina will proceed to the next level of justice by appealing to TAS,” the statement concluded.