Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
Paulo hits brace as Smouha draw 3-3 against Ismaily
Egyptian Premier League top scorer Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ scores two late goals to secure his side one point, as Smouha draw 3-3 against Ismaily.
Smouha managed to break the deadlock just 16 minutes into the game, as Mahmoud Hassan managed to execute a perfectly timed header following an accurate cross by Mahmoud El-sayed .
Just seven minutes later, Banahene converted Ibrahim Hassan’s cross into the back of the net, following a breathtaking piece of skill by the young Egyptian.
Both team’s failed to score further goals until the referee blew the halftime whistle.
The Dervishes took the lead in the 60th minute, as Taha Adel converted a deflected ball from a corner kick past Smouha’s goalkeeper El-Mahdy Soliman.
The match witnessed Mohamed Awad’s brilliance, as he saved 2 consecutive dangerous goal scoring chances from Smouha in the 62nd and 74th minutes.
In 78th minute Karim Bambo managed to extend Ismaily’s lead, as he finished Ibrahim Hassan’s ground cross into the back of the net.
Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ pulled one back for the Alexandrian side after sending the ball home from the penalty spot, just six minutes before the final whistle.
Smouha’s left-back Ayman Ashraf was shown a red card in the 92nd minute after collecting his second yellow in the game.
In the 94th minute the league’s top scorer Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’, scored the equalizer as he placed a powerful header into the top right corner, his sixteenth of the season.
Following this draw, Smouha occupies the fourth position with 48 points, while Ismaily sits fifth with 47 points.