Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Abdallah El-Said sidelined for a month due to injury
The player was then rushed to a hospital near Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria to assess the injury. Preliminary reports had revealed that El-Said suffered a shoulder dislocation, but further test confirmed a fractured collarbone.
Khaled Mahmoud, the team’s doctor, set the healing duration to be four weeks, meaning that El-Said will miss three Egyptian Premier League matches and two CAF Champions League matches.
Al Ahly will face Al-Masry on Monday before traveling to Zambia to play ZESCO United on June 18. The 30-year-old playmaker will also miss Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria, and ASEC matches.