Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Abdallah El-Said sidelined for a month due to injury
The player was then rushed to a hospital near Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria to assess the injury. Preliminary reports had revealed that El-Said suffered a shoulder dislocation, but further test confirmed a fractured collarbone.
Khaled Mahmoud, the team’s doctor, set the healing duration to be four weeks, meaning that El-Said will miss three Egyptian Premier League matches and two CAF Champions League matches.
Al Ahly will face Al-Masry on Monday before traveling to Zambia to play ZESCO United on June 18. The 30-year-old playmaker will also miss Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria, and ASEC matches.