KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Abdallah El-Said sidelined for a month due to injury
Al Ahly has released an official statement on the club’s website confirming that Abdallah El-Said’s injury will keep him off the field for four weeks.
The player was then rushed to a hospital near Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria to assess the injury. Preliminary reports had revealed that El-Said suffered a shoulder dislocation, but further test confirmed a fractured collarbone.
Khaled Mahmoud, the team’s doctor, set the healing duration to be four weeks, meaning that El-Said will miss three Egyptian Premier League matches and two CAF Champions League matches.
Al Ahly will face Al-Masry on Monday before traveling to Zambia to play ZESCO United on June 18. The 30-year-old playmaker will also miss Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria, and ASEC matches.