Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Abdallah El-Said sidelined for a month due to injury
Al Ahly has released an official statement on the club’s website confirming that Abdallah El-Said’s injury will keep him off the field for four weeks.
The player was then rushed to a hospital near Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria to assess the injury. Preliminary reports had revealed that El-Said suffered a shoulder dislocation, but further test confirmed a fractured collarbone.
Khaled Mahmoud, the team’s doctor, set the healing duration to be four weeks, meaning that El-Said will miss three Egyptian Premier League matches and two CAF Champions League matches.
Al Ahly will face Al-Masry on Monday before traveling to Zambia to play ZESCO United on June 18. The 30-year-old playmaker will also miss Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria, and ASEC matches.