Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Abdallah El-Said sidelined for a month due to injury
The player was then rushed to a hospital near Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria to assess the injury. Preliminary reports had revealed that El-Said suffered a shoulder dislocation, but further test confirmed a fractured collarbone.
Khaled Mahmoud, the team’s doctor, set the healing duration to be four weeks, meaning that El-Said will miss three Egyptian Premier League matches and two CAF Champions League matches.
Al Ahly will face Al-Masry on Monday before traveling to Zambia to play ZESCO United on June 18. The 30-year-old playmaker will also miss Ismaily, Ittihad of Alexandria, and ASEC matches.