Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
Elmohamady wanted by Alanyaspor – Report
The club, who were recently promoted to the Turkish top flight, are hoping to get the Egyptian full-back for free as the ex-ENPPI man’s contract with Hull runs out at the end of the current month.
The two-time African Cup of Nations winner has already expressed his desire to remain with the Tigers.
Hull City’s vice chairman Ehab Allam has also confirmed that the club has offered the 28-year-old Egyptian a new contract, citing how important Elmohamady’s contributions have been to the team.
It is worth noting that Elmohamady’s Hull City were promoted to the Premier League last month, with the Egyptian playing a big role in his team’s performances under the management of Steve Bruce, the man that originally brought Elmo to England back in 2010 with Sunderland.