Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Elmohamady wanted by Alanyaspor – Report
Elmohamady – who has been plying his trade at Hull City for the last three years – is being targeted by Turkish club Alanyaspor, according to Turkish news outlet AKŞAM.
The club, who were recently promoted to the Turkish top flight, are hoping to get the Egyptian full-back for free as the ex-ENPPI man’s contract with Hull runs out at the end of the current month.
The two-time African Cup of Nations winner has already expressed his desire to remain with the Tigers.
Hull City’s vice chairman Ehab Allam has also confirmed that the club has offered the 28-year-old Egyptian a new contract, citing how important Elmohamady’s contributions have been to the team.
It is worth noting that Elmohamady’s Hull City were promoted to the Premier League last month, with the Egyptian playing a big role in his team’s performances under the management of Steve Bruce, the man that originally brought Elmo to England back in 2010 with Sunderland.