Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Elmohamady wanted by Alanyaspor – Report
Elmohamady – who has been plying his trade at Hull City for the last three years – is being targeted by Turkish club Alanyaspor, according to Turkish news outlet AKŞAM.
The club, who were recently promoted to the Turkish top flight, are hoping to get the Egyptian full-back for free as the ex-ENPPI man’s contract with Hull runs out at the end of the current month.
The two-time African Cup of Nations winner has already expressed his desire to remain with the Tigers.
Hull City’s vice chairman Ehab Allam has also confirmed that the club has offered the 28-year-old Egyptian a new contract, citing how important Elmohamady’s contributions have been to the team.
It is worth noting that Elmohamady’s Hull City were promoted to the Premier League last month, with the Egyptian playing a big role in his team’s performances under the management of Steve Bruce, the man that originally brought Elmo to England back in 2010 with Sunderland.