Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Elmohamady wanted by Alanyaspor – Report
Elmohamady – who has been plying his trade at Hull City for the last three years – is being targeted by Turkish club Alanyaspor, according to Turkish news outlet AKŞAM.
The club, who were recently promoted to the Turkish top flight, are hoping to get the Egyptian full-back for free as the ex-ENPPI man’s contract with Hull runs out at the end of the current month.
The two-time African Cup of Nations winner has already expressed his desire to remain with the Tigers.
Hull City’s vice chairman Ehab Allam has also confirmed that the club has offered the 28-year-old Egyptian a new contract, citing how important Elmohamady’s contributions have been to the team.
It is worth noting that Elmohamady’s Hull City were promoted to the Premier League last month, with the Egyptian playing a big role in his team’s performances under the management of Steve Bruce, the man that originally brought Elmo to England back in 2010 with Sunderland.