Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Elmohamady wanted by Alanyaspor – Report
The club, who were recently promoted to the Turkish top flight, are hoping to get the Egyptian full-back for free as the ex-ENPPI man’s contract with Hull runs out at the end of the current month.
The two-time African Cup of Nations winner has already expressed his desire to remain with the Tigers.
Hull City’s vice chairman Ehab Allam has also confirmed that the club has offered the 28-year-old Egyptian a new contract, citing how important Elmohamady’s contributions have been to the team.
It is worth noting that Elmohamady’s Hull City were promoted to the Premier League last month, with the Egyptian playing a big role in his team’s performances under the management of Steve Bruce, the man that originally brought Elmo to England back in 2010 with Sunderland.