Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Kolo Toure released by Liverpool
Liverpool have announced on Friday morning that they will not renew the contract of Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure after spending three years with the reds.
Liverpool have released their offloaded players list on Friday morning and it contained the name of former Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, who he is expected to leave at the end of this month.
The former Arsenal defender made 71 appearances for the Reds after joining on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2013, including 25 last season. His final outing for the club was the Europa League final in Basel last month in which Liverpool lost 3-1.
Moreover, Tottenham player Stevan Pienaar has been released from Everton F.C on Friday morning after playing for 4 seasons making 71 appearances and scored 7 goals.
Liverpool FC has confirmed in February signing Cameroon International Joel Matip, who should be Toure’s replacement, from Schalke 04 on a free transfer and he is expected to join the club in the summer.