Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Kolo Toure released by Liverpool
Liverpool have announced on Friday morning that they will not renew the contract of Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure after spending three years with the reds.
Liverpool have released their offloaded players list on Friday morning and it contained the name of former Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, who he is expected to leave at the end of this month.
The former Arsenal defender made 71 appearances for the Reds after joining on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2013, including 25 last season. His final outing for the club was the Europa League final in Basel last month in which Liverpool lost 3-1.
Moreover, Tottenham player Stevan Pienaar has been released from Everton F.C on Friday morning after playing for 4 seasons making 71 appearances and scored 7 goals.
Liverpool FC has confirmed in February signing Cameroon International Joel Matip, who should be Toure’s replacement, from Schalke 04 on a free transfer and he is expected to join the club in the summer.