Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Kolo Toure released by Liverpool
Liverpool have announced on Friday morning that they will not renew the contract of Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure after spending three years with the reds.
Liverpool have released their offloaded players list on Friday morning and it contained the name of former Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, who he is expected to leave at the end of this month.
The former Arsenal defender made 71 appearances for the Reds after joining on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2013, including 25 last season. His final outing for the club was the Europa League final in Basel last month in which Liverpool lost 3-1.
Moreover, Tottenham player Stevan Pienaar has been released from Everton F.C on Friday morning after playing for 4 seasons making 71 appearances and scored 7 goals.
Liverpool FC has confirmed in February signing Cameroon International Joel Matip, who should be Toure’s replacement, from Schalke 04 on a free transfer and he is expected to join the club in the summer.