Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Kolo Toure released by Liverpool
Liverpool have announced on Friday morning that they will not renew the contract of Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure after spending three years with the reds.
Liverpool have released their offloaded players list on Friday morning and it contained the name of former Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, who he is expected to leave at the end of this month.
The former Arsenal defender made 71 appearances for the Reds after joining on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2013, including 25 last season. His final outing for the club was the Europa League final in Basel last month in which Liverpool lost 3-1.
Moreover, Tottenham player Stevan Pienaar has been released from Everton F.C on Friday morning after playing for 4 seasons making 71 appearances and scored 7 goals.
Liverpool FC has confirmed in February signing Cameroon International Joel Matip, who should be Toure’s replacement, from Schalke 04 on a free transfer and he is expected to join the club in the summer.