Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Kolo Toure released by Liverpool
Liverpool have announced on Friday morning that they will not renew the contract of Ivory Coast defender Kolo Toure after spending three years with the reds.
Liverpool have released their offloaded players list on Friday morning and it contained the name of former Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, who he is expected to leave at the end of this month.
The former Arsenal defender made 71 appearances for the Reds after joining on a free transfer from Manchester City in 2013, including 25 last season. His final outing for the club was the Europa League final in Basel last month in which Liverpool lost 3-1.
Moreover, Tottenham player Stevan Pienaar has been released from Everton F.C on Friday morning after playing for 4 seasons making 71 appearances and scored 7 goals.
Liverpool FC has confirmed in February signing Cameroon International Joel Matip, who should be Toure’s replacement, from Schalke 04 on a free transfer and he is expected to join the club in the summer.