History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Long-time servant Pienaar in Everton’s released list
Steven Pienaar is one of three, long serving, Everton players to feature in the club’s 15/16 released list.
The 34 year old South African has been an Everton player for nine years. He joined the club from Borussia Dortmund in 2007. He spent one season, 2010/2011, away from the club with Tottenham Hotspurs.
Pienaar has been plagued by injuries in the last two years. He has thus been unable to get playing time under, sacked Everton boss, Roberto Martinez.
He made 229 appearances in nine years as an Everton player. Named alongside him in the released list are Leon Osman and Tom Hibbert.
Steven Pienaar retired from International football in 2012. He is currently linked with a return to South African domestic football. Orlando Pirates, Mamelodi Sundowns and Ajax Capetown have all been rumored to be interested in him.