Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Long-time servant Pienaar in Everton’s released list
Steven Pienaar is one of three, long serving, Everton players to feature in the club’s 15/16 released list.
The 34 year old South African has been an Everton player for nine years. He joined the club from Borussia Dortmund in 2007. He spent one season, 2010/2011, away from the club with Tottenham Hotspurs.
Pienaar has been plagued by injuries in the last two years. He has thus been unable to get playing time under, sacked Everton boss, Roberto Martinez.
He made 229 appearances in nine years as an Everton player. Named alongside him in the released list are Leon Osman and Tom Hibbert.
Steven Pienaar retired from International football in 2012. He is currently linked with a return to South African domestic football. Orlando Pirates, Mamelodi Sundowns and Ajax Capetown have all been rumored to be interested in him.