Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, believes that it’s far from over in...
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
- South Africa coach Mashaba to accompany Sundowns to Egypt
- Hegazy returns as El-Badry announces Al Ahly squad to face Aswan
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Stoke City offer for Ramadan Sobhy
Speaking to KingFut, Ramadan Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky has confirmed that Stoke City have tabled a bid for the Al Ahly prodigy.
Following rumours circulating over the player’s future, his agent confirmed that the Potters are after the player.
Several news outlets had claimed Ramadan was attracting offers from Europe’a biggest clubs such as Bayern München, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, something which Nader was quick to refute.
“It is normal for me to offer him to Europe’s biggest clubs, but they didn’t want the player.
“It’s not true that they’re waiting to watch him with Stoke,” said the 19-year-old’s agent after confirming Stoke City’s bid.
Al Ahly are thought to demand 10 million Euros for Ramadan Sobhy, something which Shawky claimed had no substance.
It is worth noting that Ramadan has been linked to several European giants over the past few months such as Arsenal, A.S.Roma and AC Milan.