Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Stoke City offer for Ramadan Sobhy
Speaking to KingFut, Ramadan Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky has confirmed that Stoke City have tabled a bid for the Al Ahly prodigy.
Following rumours circulating over the player’s future, his agent confirmed that the Potters are after the player.
Several news outlets had claimed Ramadan was attracting offers from Europe’a biggest clubs such as Bayern München, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, something which Nader was quick to refute.
“It is normal for me to offer him to Europe’s biggest clubs, but they didn’t want the player.
“It’s not true that they’re waiting to watch him with Stoke,” said the 19-year-old’s agent after confirming Stoke City’s bid.
Al Ahly are thought to demand 10 million Euros for Ramadan Sobhy, something which Shawky claimed had no substance.
It is worth noting that Ramadan has been linked to several European giants over the past few months such as Arsenal, A.S.Roma and AC Milan.