Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Ramadan Sobhy receives official offer from Stoke City
Stoke City have made an official offer for Al Ahly’s prodigy Ramadan Sobhy, who has been monitored closely from the stands by scouts sent from the English side during two Egyptian Premier League matches this season.
A meeting was held between Sobhy’s Egyptian representative Nader Shawky and Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher on Saturday to discuss the offer submitted by Stoke City.
Bleacher Report reported last month that Stoke were showing interest in the 19-year-old, but Nader Shawky had disclosed to KingFut that no offers were made at the time.
Ramadan Sobhy has been attracting interest from Arsenal and AS Roma over the past 18 months, but his recent impressive displays for both the Egypt national team and Al Ahly has reignited interest from a host of European clubs. The winger had missed out on the senior national team’s latest Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania, a 2-0 win for the Pharaohs, as he needed to complete his school exams.
It is worth noting that Sobhy, who has six international appearances to his name, has scored four goals and provided 9 assists with Al Ahly this season. The starlet scored the crucial penalty to send the Young Pharaohs to the next round of Africa U-20 Cup of Nations qualifying on Friday, under 24 hours after featuring for Martin Jol’s side in the Egyptian Premier League.