Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Crystal Palace release Adebayor and Chamakh
Former Real Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester City player, Emmanuel Adebayor joined Palace on a short-term deal from Tottenham last January, scoring once in his 15 appearances for the club.
On the other hand, former Gunners player Marouane Chamakh failed to secure his spot as a starter for the Eagles, along with his consistent injuries that led the Morocco international to feature in only 66 games.
Crystal Palace had a poor season finishing in the 15th place in the Premier League and losing the FA cup final to Manchester United.