Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Crystal Palace release Adebayor and Chamakh
Former Real Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester City player, Emmanuel Adebayor joined Palace on a short-term deal from Tottenham last January, scoring once in his 15 appearances for the club.
On the other hand, former Gunners player Marouane Chamakh failed to secure his spot as a starter for the Eagles, along with his consistent injuries that led the Morocco international to feature in only 66 games.
Crystal Palace had a poor season finishing in the 15th place in the Premier League and losing the FA cup final to Manchester United.