The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Crystal Palace release Adebayor and Chamakh
Former Real Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester City player, Emmanuel Adebayor joined Palace on a short-term deal from Tottenham last January, scoring once in his 15 appearances for the club.
On the other hand, former Gunners player Marouane Chamakh failed to secure his spot as a starter for the Eagles, along with his consistent injuries that led the Morocco international to feature in only 66 games.
Crystal Palace had a poor season finishing in the 15th place in the Premier League and losing the FA cup final to Manchester United.