After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Crystal Palace release Adebayor and Chamakh
Former Real Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester City player, Emmanuel Adebayor joined Palace on a short-term deal from Tottenham last January, scoring once in his 15 appearances for the club.
On the other hand, former Gunners player Marouane Chamakh failed to secure his spot as a starter for the Eagles, along with his consistent injuries that led the Morocco international to feature in only 66 games.
Crystal Palace had a poor season finishing in the 15th place in the Premier League and losing the FA cup final to Manchester United.