Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
El-Sheikh returns as Jol announces Al Ahly squad for Al Masry encounter
Ahmed El-Sheikh returns as Martin Jol announces squad for Al Ahly’s postponed clash against Al Masry.
Dutch manager Martin Jol announced the 20-man squad called up for Al Masry’s encounter. The list has witnessed the exclusion of Veteran Striker Emad Meteb, Bassem Ali and Amr Gamal for technical reasons, Ahmed Fathi due to suspension. While Ahmed Hegazy and Abdullah El-Said misses due to injury. However, Ahmed El-Sheikh returns after missing the previous matches.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad .
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Mohamed Naguib and Mohamed Hany.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Ahmed Hamdy, Momen Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Saleh Gomaa and Amr El-Sulaya, Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: Malick Evouna and John Antwi.
The Red Devils currently occupy the first position in the league table, five points away from Arch rivals Zamalek, with a game in hand.