Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
El-Shennawy discusses his Zamalek future
The previous period has seen rumors concerning Shennawy’s desire to leave the White Knights but the Egypt international goalkeeper denied them.
“As long as I feel the psychological and financial comfort at Zamalek, I will continue with the team.
“I am happy at Zamalek, although things in the past period were not so stable,” said El-Shennawy in an interview with Al Hayat 2 channel.
The 25-year-old also denied news reports that linked him with a move to arch-rivals Al Ahly.
“I did not negotiate with Al Ahly at all and I’ve made up my mind to continue with Zamalek,” he explained.
He also talked about his goals for the future, saying that playing abroad remains to be his dream. He has previously stated that he has always dreamt of moving to England.
“I hope to achieve what Mohamed Salah and Elneny achieved in Europe,” he concluded.
Shennawy, who joined Zamalek from Al Masry during the 2014 summer transfer window, played a vital role in helping the White Knights win the Egyptian Premier League title last season.