Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Ghana’s Uriah Asante passes away after cardiac arrest
Former Etoile du Sahel and Hearts of Oak offensive midfielder Uriah Asante dies after suffering a cardiac arrest.
The 24-year-old was rushed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra, in the afternoon; later, his death was confirmed by his cousin, Adolf Gyimah.
Asante played for two year in Hearts of Oak in Ghana, before joining Etoile du Sahel and EGS Gafsa in Tunisia.