Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Marwan El-Amrawy and Reem Kassem qualify to Rio
National team swimmer Marwan El-Amrawy successfully qualified to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro which will start in August.
El-Amrawy won the open water 10km swimming race in the international championship held in Portugal. Reem Kassem also won the same race for women and managed to rank number one among other fellow african swimmers in the championship.
From his side, Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz expressed his happiness towards the achievements made by the swimming team, assuring that the ministry along with the olympic committee will be supporting all sports federations.
This makes the total number of Egyptian athletes who qualified to the summer Olympic Games to 120 athletes. Hopes are high on the swimming team which includes champions like Farida Osman and Ahmed Akram.