Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Marwan El-Amrawy and Reem Kassem qualify to Rio
National team swimmer Marwan El-Amrawy successfully qualified to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro which will start in August.
El-Amrawy won the open water 10km swimming race in the international championship held in Portugal. Reem Kassem also won the same race for women and managed to rank number one among other fellow african swimmers in the championship.
From his side, Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz expressed his happiness towards the achievements made by the swimming team, assuring that the ministry along with the olympic committee will be supporting all sports federations.
This makes the total number of Egyptian athletes who qualified to the summer Olympic Games to 120 athletes. Hopes are high on the swimming team which includes champions like Farida Osman and Ahmed Akram.