Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Marwan El-Amrawy and Reem Kassem qualify to Rio
National team swimmer Marwan El-Amrawy successfully qualified to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro which will start in August.
El-Amrawy won the open water 10km swimming race in the international championship held in Portugal. Reem Kassem also won the same race for women and managed to rank number one among other fellow african swimmers in the championship.
From his side, Youth and Sports minister Khaled Abdel-Aziz expressed his happiness towards the achievements made by the swimming team, assuring that the ministry along with the olympic committee will be supporting all sports federations.
This makes the total number of Egyptian athletes who qualified to the summer Olympic Games to 120 athletes. Hopes are high on the swimming team which includes champions like Farida Osman and Ahmed Akram.