Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Esperance forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef out for six months
Tunisian forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef has been ruled out of action for six months after suffering an injury in training.
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef will miss half of Tunisian football’s 16/17 season due to injury. The Esperance forward was hurt in the club’s workout ahead of their final match of the Tunisian Ligue 1.
According to his club, Ben Youssef suffered a “partial lesion of the anterior cruciate ligament.” The forward was accompanied by Esperance’s medical stuff to France for examination. He was confirmed to have suffered the knee injury that will sideline him for six months.
The 24 year old has missed Esperance’s recent matches due to knee problems. He joined the club, in 2015, after a brief spell with Metz in France.