Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Esperance forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef out for six months
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef will miss half of Tunisian football’s 16/17 season due to injury. The Esperance forward was hurt in the club’s workout ahead of their final match of the Tunisian Ligue 1.
According to his club, Ben Youssef suffered a “partial lesion of the anterior cruciate ligament.” The forward was accompanied by Esperance’s medical stuff to France for examination. He was confirmed to have suffered the knee injury that will sideline him for six months.
The 24 year old has missed Esperance’s recent matches due to knee problems. He joined the club, in 2015, after a brief spell with Metz in France.