Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Esperance forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef out for six months
Tunisian forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef has been ruled out of action for six months after suffering an injury in training.
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef will miss half of Tunisian football’s 16/17 season due to injury. The Esperance forward was hurt in the club’s workout ahead of their final match of the Tunisian Ligue 1.
According to his club, Ben Youssef suffered a “partial lesion of the anterior cruciate ligament.” The forward was accompanied by Esperance’s medical stuff to France for examination. He was confirmed to have suffered the knee injury that will sideline him for six months.
The 24 year old has missed Esperance’s recent matches due to knee problems. He joined the club, in 2015, after a brief spell with Metz in France.