Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Esperance forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef out for six months
Tunisian forward Fakhreddine Ben Youssef has been ruled out of action for six months after suffering an injury in training.
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef will miss half of Tunisian football’s 16/17 season due to injury. The Esperance forward was hurt in the club’s workout ahead of their final match of the Tunisian Ligue 1.
According to his club, Ben Youssef suffered a “partial lesion of the anterior cruciate ligament.” The forward was accompanied by Esperance’s medical stuff to France for examination. He was confirmed to have suffered the knee injury that will sideline him for six months.
The 24 year old has missed Esperance’s recent matches due to knee problems. He joined the club, in 2015, after a brief spell with Metz in France.