The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirmed to KingFut the presence of an offer from English Premier league club Stoke City for the 19-year-old Prodigy, with Al Ahly now having the final say on the matter.
With that being said, Mido thinks Ramadan Sobhy can easily slot in at the Potters.
“Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa. He can score goals, assist and works hard when he doesn’t have the ball, something which is essential for playing in England,” Mido told KingFut.
“Ramadan can play on the left, cut inside and score. His style is a bit similar to Arnautovic but he can be better than him,” Mido continued.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016
“He plays with no fear but of course he’ll need his time to adapt to the Premier League. He has a good future ahead of him,” said the former A.S. Roma man.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 13, 2016
The player also made the headlines on the big stage after assisting Egypt’s late equalising goal in the Africa Cup of Nation’s qualifiers last March in Kaduna against Nigeria, while scoring the winner for the Pharaohs against the Super Eagles in the return leg.