Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirmed to KingFut the presence of an offer from English Premier league club Stoke City for the 19-year-old Prodigy, with Al Ahly now having the final say on the matter.
With that being said, Mido thinks Ramadan Sobhy can easily slot in at the Potters.
“Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa. He can score goals, assist and works hard when he doesn’t have the ball, something which is essential for playing in England,” Mido told KingFut.
“Ramadan can play on the left, cut inside and score. His style is a bit similar to Arnautovic but he can be better than him,” Mido continued.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016
“He plays with no fear but of course he’ll need his time to adapt to the Premier League. He has a good future ahead of him,” said the former A.S. Roma man.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 13, 2016
The player also made the headlines on the big stage after assisting Egypt’s late equalising goal in the Africa Cup of Nation’s qualifiers last March in Kaduna against Nigeria, while scoring the winner for the Pharaohs against the Super Eagles in the return leg.