Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirmed to KingFut the presence of an offer from English Premier league club Stoke City for the 19-year-old Prodigy, with Al Ahly now having the final say on the matter.
With that being said, Mido thinks Ramadan Sobhy can easily slot in at the Potters.
“Ramadan Sobhy is the best talent in North Africa. He can score goals, assist and works hard when he doesn’t have the ball, something which is essential for playing in England,” Mido told KingFut.
“Ramadan can play on the left, cut inside and score. His style is a bit similar to Arnautovic but he can be better than him,” Mido continued.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) March 25, 2016
“He plays with no fear but of course he’ll need his time to adapt to the Premier League. He has a good future ahead of him,” said the former A.S. Roma man.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 13, 2016
The player also made the headlines on the big stage after assisting Egypt’s late equalising goal in the Africa Cup of Nation’s qualifiers last March in Kaduna against Nigeria, while scoring the winner for the Pharaohs against the Super Eagles in the return leg.