Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Al-Oruba appoint former Zamalek player as new manager
Mostafa confirmed the news as he shared a photo of himself signing contract to join the club on his Facebook account. He has reportedly joined the UAE-based team on a one-year deal with an option to extend.
The former Difaâ El Jadidi coach is set to kick off his managerial job with Al-Oruba next season as he targets promotion with the UAE division 1 side.
The team finished fifth in the 2015/16 season after collecting 16 points from 16 games. The top two teams in the table secure promotion to Arabian Gulf League, the UAE’s top professional league.