Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Bounedjah denies rumor of Ahly move
Bounedjah has reacted to news of his move, to Al Ahly, from Qatari side Al-Sadd. News broke out on 13th June, 2016 that the Algerian made a switch to Ahly.
According to Qatari sources, Al Ahly completed a $2.8 million acquisition of Bounedjah on a 3 year deal.
The striker has now come out refuting the announcements. He told Al Kass Channel that he is still an Al-Sadd player, “I’m still with Al-Sadd, my transfer to Al Ahly is just rumor.”
Baghdad Bounedjah transfered to Qatar, from Etoile Sahel, in the summer of 2015. He briefly switched back to Etoile, on loan, leading the side to CAF Confederation Cup triumph in 2015.