Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Al Ahly reveal length of Evouna’s injury absence
Evouna was replaced by John Antwi shortly before the break as he was unable to continue the game which witnessed Al Ahly’s 3-2 loss to the Port Said-based team.
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Evouna sustained an ankle ligament injury that will rule the Gabon international for the next three weeks.
The 23-year-old joins the injury list at Al Ahly, which includes Abdallah El-Said who was ruled out for four weeks and Ahmed Hegazy.
The former Wydad Casablanca player will miss the club’s trip to Zambia as the Egyptian Premier League leaders travel to face Zesco United in the first round of CAF champions League group stage on Saturday. He will also miss his side’s matches against ASEC Mimosas in the group stage and Ismaily in the league.
Meanwhile, Zesco United will miss their leading scorer Jesse Were and defender Ben Adama during their Group A opener against Al Ahly.