Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Al Ahly reveal length of Evouna’s injury absence
Evouna was replaced by John Antwi shortly before the break as he was unable to continue the game which witnessed Al Ahly’s 3-2 loss to the Port Said-based team.
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Evouna sustained an ankle ligament injury that will rule the Gabon international for the next three weeks.
The 23-year-old joins the injury list at Al Ahly, which includes Abdallah El-Said who was ruled out for four weeks and Ahmed Hegazy.
The former Wydad Casablanca player will miss the club’s trip to Zambia as the Egyptian Premier League leaders travel to face Zesco United in the first round of CAF champions League group stage on Saturday. He will also miss his side’s matches against ASEC Mimosas in the group stage and Ismaily in the league.
Meanwhile, Zesco United will miss their leading scorer Jesse Were and defender Ben Adama during their Group A opener against Al Ahly.