The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Al Ahly reveal length of Evouna’s injury absence
Evouna was replaced by John Antwi shortly before the break as he was unable to continue the game which witnessed Al Ahly’s 3-2 loss to the Port Said-based team.
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz revealed that Evouna sustained an ankle ligament injury that will rule the Gabon international for the next three weeks.
The 23-year-old joins the injury list at Al Ahly, which includes Abdallah El-Said who was ruled out for four weeks and Ahmed Hegazy.
The former Wydad Casablanca player will miss the club’s trip to Zambia as the Egyptian Premier League leaders travel to face Zesco United in the first round of CAF champions League group stage on Saturday. He will also miss his side’s matches against ASEC Mimosas in the group stage and Ismaily in the league.
Meanwhile, Zesco United will miss their leading scorer Jesse Were and defender Ben Adama during their Group A opener against Al Ahly.