Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Elneny, Elmohamady face tough Premier League openers
The English Premier League fixtures for the 2016/17 season have been announced with exciting matches to be played in the league’s opening gameweek.
The opening weekend sees Arsenal, who finished the season in second place, host Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp looking to kickoff his season in fine form, and improve his side’s eighth-placed finish last season.
Elneny made 11 league appearances for the Gunners since joining them from Swiss side Basel during the January transfer window.
Meanwhile, defending Premier League champions Leicester City will begin their title defence with an away match against recently promoted Hull City as Egypt right-wing back Ahmed Elmohamady will be looking to recapture his brilliant form of the 2014/15 season which earned him Hull’s Player of the Year.
Elneny will face his compatriot Elmohamady in gameweek 5 when Hull City host Arsenal on September 17.