Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Elneny, Elmohamady face tough Premier League openers
The English Premier League fixtures for the 2016/17 season have been announced with exciting matches to be played in the league’s opening gameweek.
The opening weekend sees Arsenal, who finished the season in second place, host Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp looking to kickoff his season in fine form, and improve his side’s eighth-placed finish last season.
Elneny made 11 league appearances for the Gunners since joining them from Swiss side Basel during the January transfer window.
Meanwhile, defending Premier League champions Leicester City will begin their title defence with an away match against recently promoted Hull City as Egypt right-wing back Ahmed Elmohamady will be looking to recapture his brilliant form of the 2014/15 season which earned him Hull’s Player of the Year.
Elneny will face his compatriot Elmohamady in gameweek 5 when Hull City host Arsenal on September 17.