Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Enyimba’s Goalkeeper: We hope to start the competition by winning
Enyimba is set to kickoff their Champions league Group B campaign by hosting Egypt’s Giant Zamalek on Saturday at the Adokiye Amasiemaka Stadium.
Afelokhai has made it clear that his team aims to start their Champions League campaign with a win against the White Knights.
“We hope to start the competition by winning, but we also understand that our opponents are a good team,” he told AfricanFootball.com
The 28-year-old stated that they are ready to face the confident and experienced Zamalek side.
“They have won the competition several times and they will be coming with a lot of confidence and experience and we must be ready for that,” he continued.
Afelokhai predicted that it will be tight encounter when they face the five-times African Champions Zamalek.
“I think it will be tight, because we are also former champions of the competition and they will have that at the back of their minds too,” he concluded.
The Nigerian Champions lies in Group B along with Zamalek, ES Setif and Mamelodi Sundowns FC.