Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Enyimba’s Goalkeeper: We hope to start the competition by winning
Enyimba is set to kickoff their Champions league Group B campaign by hosting Egypt’s Giant Zamalek on Saturday at the Adokiye Amasiemaka Stadium.
Afelokhai has made it clear that his team aims to start their Champions League campaign with a win against the White Knights.
“We hope to start the competition by winning, but we also understand that our opponents are a good team,” he told AfricanFootball.com
The 28-year-old stated that they are ready to face the confident and experienced Zamalek side.
“They have won the competition several times and they will be coming with a lot of confidence and experience and we must be ready for that,” he continued.
Afelokhai predicted that it will be tight encounter when they face the five-times African Champions Zamalek.
“I think it will be tight, because we are also former champions of the competition and they will have that at the back of their minds too,” he concluded.
The Nigerian Champions lies in Group B along with Zamalek, ES Setif and Mamelodi Sundowns FC.