Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
EXCLUSIVE | Karim Hafez to undergo trial at Rennes
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez is set to undergo trial at French club Stade Rennes F.C.
Hafez, 20, is set to undergo a 10-day trial at Ligue 1 club Stade Rennes later this month, KingFut can confirm.
The player is set to travel to Rennes on the 26th of June ahead of his trial at the French club, and will sign for the side if he manages to convince the coaching staff.
Karim Hafez spent last season at Cyprot team Omonoia Nicosia on loan from his parent club S.K. Lierse.
Hafez previously confirmed the presence of European offers for his services and now the player is set to take his first step ahead of leaving to a bigger club.
Stade Rennes managed to finish the 2015/16 in 8th position in the league, six points away from the Europa League qualifying spots.