Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE | Karim Hafez to undergo trial at Rennes
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez is set to undergo trial at French club Stade Rennes F.C.
Hafez, 20, is set to undergo a 10-day trial at Ligue 1 club Stade Rennes later this month, KingFut can confirm.
The player is set to travel to Rennes on the 26th of June ahead of his trial at the French club, and will sign for the side if he manages to convince the coaching staff.
Karim Hafez spent last season at Cyprot team Omonoia Nicosia on loan from his parent club S.K. Lierse.
Hafez previously confirmed the presence of European offers for his services and now the player is set to take his first step ahead of leaving to a bigger club.
Stade Rennes managed to finish the 2015/16 in 8th position in the league, six points away from the Europa League qualifying spots.