The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
EXCLUSIVE | Karim Hafez to undergo trial at Rennes
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez is set to undergo trial at French club Stade Rennes F.C.
Hafez, 20, is set to undergo a 10-day trial at Ligue 1 club Stade Rennes later this month, KingFut can confirm.
The player is set to travel to Rennes on the 26th of June ahead of his trial at the French club, and will sign for the side if he manages to convince the coaching staff.
Karim Hafez spent last season at Cyprot team Omonoia Nicosia on loan from his parent club S.K. Lierse.
Hafez previously confirmed the presence of European offers for his services and now the player is set to take his first step ahead of leaving to a bigger club.
Stade Rennes managed to finish the 2015/16 in 8th position in the league, six points away from the Europa League qualifying spots.