Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
EXCLUSIVE | Karim Hafez to undergo trial at Rennes
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez is set to undergo trial at French club Stade Rennes F.C.
Hafez, 20, is set to undergo a 10-day trial at Ligue 1 club Stade Rennes later this month, KingFut can confirm.
The player is set to travel to Rennes on the 26th of June ahead of his trial at the French club, and will sign for the side if he manages to convince the coaching staff.
Karim Hafez spent last season at Cyprot team Omonoia Nicosia on loan from his parent club S.K. Lierse.
Hafez previously confirmed the presence of European offers for his services and now the player is set to take his first step ahead of leaving to a bigger club.
Stade Rennes managed to finish the 2015/16 in 8th position in the league, six points away from the Europa League qualifying spots.