Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Chelsea bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following a report from Bleacher Report of Chelsea joining the race for Ramadan Sobhy, Nader Shawky, Ramadan’s Egyptian representative, denied the rumours exclusively to KingFut.
“Since day one, Ramadan was offered to top European sides like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Chelsea; however, none expressed their interest so far,” Shawky commented.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 13, 2016
“Stoke City are the only club to watch Ramadan live, sit with him, and send an official offer to Al Ahly’s board,” he added.
Nader Shawky also mentioned that Ramadan Sobhy would rather be a starter for a good European side that sit on the bench for a top European one.
“In my opinion, Stoke City and Sobhy are a match made in heaven,” Shawky concluded.
It’s also well worth mentioning that Chelsea had already denied their interest in Ramadan’s services around two months ago.