Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
EXCLUSIVE | Agent: No Chelsea bid for Ramadan Sobhy
Following a report from Bleacher Report of Chelsea joining the race for Ramadan Sobhy, Nader Shawky, Ramadan’s Egyptian representative, denied the rumours exclusively to KingFut.
“Since day one, Ramadan was offered to top European sides like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Chelsea; however, none expressed their interest so far,” Shawky commented.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) June 13, 2016
“Stoke City are the only club to watch Ramadan live, sit with him, and send an official offer to Al Ahly’s board,” he added.
Nader Shawky also mentioned that Ramadan Sobhy would rather be a starter for a good European side that sit on the bench for a top European one.
“In my opinion, Stoke City and Sobhy are a match made in heaven,” Shawky concluded.
It’s also well worth mentioning that Chelsea had already denied their interest in Ramadan’s services around two months ago.