Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE | Udinese inquire about Ramadan Sobhy’s availability
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirms Serie A club Udinese Calcio have inquired about the player’s services.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky confirmed that Udinese have officially sent an inquiry for Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy following the 19-year-old’s scintillating performances for Al Ahly and the Egyptian national team.
KingFut previously confirmed the presence of a formal offer for Ramadan Sobhy from English Premier league club Stoke City, with the Red Devils now having the final say on the matter.
Several reports from England have also linked the young starlet to London giants Chelsea, but again the player’s representatives confirmed that there was no substance to that.
In addition to Udinese, KingFut can also reveal that another unnamed Italian club are interested in Ramadan. AS Roma previously expressed interest in the Egyptian starlet but failed to reach an agreement with Al Ahly.
It is worth noting that Udinese finished just one spot above the relegated teams in Serie A last season at 17th.
If a move does happen, Ramadan would be the second Egyptian to play for Udinese Calcio after Zamalek legend Hazem Emam, who played for the club from 1996 till 2001.