Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
EXCLUSIVE | Udinese inquire about Ramadan Sobhy’s availability
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirms Serie A club Udinese Calcio have inquired about the player’s services.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky confirmed that Udinese have officially sent an inquiry for Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy following the 19-year-old’s scintillating performances for Al Ahly and the Egyptian national team.
KingFut previously confirmed the presence of a formal offer for Ramadan Sobhy from English Premier league club Stoke City, with the Red Devils now having the final say on the matter.
Several reports from England have also linked the young starlet to London giants Chelsea, but again the player’s representatives confirmed that there was no substance to that.
In addition to Udinese, KingFut can also reveal that another unnamed Italian club are interested in Ramadan. AS Roma previously expressed interest in the Egyptian starlet but failed to reach an agreement with Al Ahly.
It is worth noting that Udinese finished just one spot above the relegated teams in Serie A last season at 17th.
If a move does happen, Ramadan would be the second Egyptian to play for Udinese Calcio after Zamalek legend Hazem Emam, who played for the club from 1996 till 2001.