Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE | Udinese inquire about Ramadan Sobhy’s availability
Ramadan Sobhy’s agent confirms Serie A club Udinese Calcio have inquired about the player’s services.
Speaking exclusively to KingFut, Sobhy’s agent Nader Shawky confirmed that Udinese have officially sent an inquiry for Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy following the 19-year-old’s scintillating performances for Al Ahly and the Egyptian national team.
KingFut previously confirmed the presence of a formal offer for Ramadan Sobhy from English Premier league club Stoke City, with the Red Devils now having the final say on the matter.
Several reports from England have also linked the young starlet to London giants Chelsea, but again the player’s representatives confirmed that there was no substance to that.
In addition to Udinese, KingFut can also reveal that another unnamed Italian club are interested in Ramadan. AS Roma previously expressed interest in the Egyptian starlet but failed to reach an agreement with Al Ahly.
It is worth noting that Udinese finished just one spot above the relegated teams in Serie A last season at 17th.
If a move does happen, Ramadan would be the second Egyptian to play for Udinese Calcio after Zamalek legend Hazem Emam, who played for the club from 1996 till 2001.