Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
PHOTO: FIFA to release new special ranking for Africa
Football governing body FIFA has decided on the establishment of a new special ranking for Africa to be released later this month.
KingFut exclusively revealed the transcript of the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) complaint to FIFA a few days ago regarding the special ranking.
Following the complaint sent to FIFA & CAF officials, the earlier have confirmed to the EFA the establishment of a new official special ranking for African nations on the 21st of June.
An issue arised regarding the matter after Egypt had dropped two places in the special June ranking for African countries, to 7th spot and pot two in the African World Cup Qualifiers, despite being ranking 5th in Africa in the months of May, June and even July.
Below is a photo of the letter sent from FIFA to the EFA.
The ranking will be conducted and released on the 21st where Egypt will be almost 16 points above Tunisia and so the Pharaos will return to Pot 1.