Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
PHOTO: FIFA to release new special ranking for Africa
Football governing body FIFA has decided on the establishment of a new special ranking for Africa to be released later this month.
KingFut exclusively revealed the transcript of the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) complaint to FIFA a few days ago regarding the special ranking.
Following the complaint sent to FIFA & CAF officials, the earlier have confirmed to the EFA the establishment of a new official special ranking for African nations on the 21st of June.
An issue arised regarding the matter after Egypt had dropped two places in the special June ranking for African countries, to 7th spot and pot two in the African World Cup Qualifiers, despite being ranking 5th in Africa in the months of May, June and even July.
Below is a photo of the letter sent from FIFA to the EFA.
The ranking will be conducted and released on the 21st where Egypt will be almost 16 points above Tunisia and so the Pharaos will return to Pot 1.