Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
PHOTO: FIFA to release new special ranking for Africa
Football governing body FIFA has decided on the establishment of a new special ranking for Africa to be released later this month.
KingFut exclusively revealed the transcript of the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) complaint to FIFA a few days ago regarding the special ranking.
Following the complaint sent to FIFA & CAF officials, the earlier have confirmed to the EFA the establishment of a new official special ranking for African nations on the 21st of June.
An issue arised regarding the matter after Egypt had dropped two places in the special June ranking for African countries, to 7th spot and pot two in the African World Cup Qualifiers, despite being ranking 5th in Africa in the months of May, June and even July.
Below is a photo of the letter sent from FIFA to the EFA.
The ranking will be conducted and released on the 21st where Egypt will be almost 16 points above Tunisia and so the Pharaos will return to Pot 1.