Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Official: Ismaily announce signing of Amro Tarek
Amro Tarek’s next destination has now been confirmed after Ismaily announced the signing of the Egyptian defender on Wednesday night, who joins the Daraweesh on a four-year deal.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent earlier this week, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Amro was loaned to Columbus Crew last February, becoming the first Egyptian to make an appearance in MLS, but was limited to a single late substitute appearance. His term was ended abruptly after the Ohio-based club released a statement stating it would be “difficult to provide Amro regular First Team minutes.”
Welcome Amro Tarek! pic.twitter.com/7SHYMc0W3u
— Ismaily SC (@ismailyofficial) June 15, 2016
The former Wolfsburg youth player was heavily linked to Al Ahly, Zamalek and ENPPI before sealing his return to Egypt with Ismaily.