Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Official: Ismaily announce signing of Amro Tarek
Amro Tarek’s next destination has now been confirmed after Ismaily announced the signing of the Egyptian defender on Wednesday night, who joins the Daraweesh on a four-year deal.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent earlier this week, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Amro was loaned to Columbus Crew last February, becoming the first Egyptian to make an appearance in MLS, but was limited to a single late substitute appearance. His term was ended abruptly after the Ohio-based club released a statement stating it would be “difficult to provide Amro regular First Team minutes.”
Welcome Amro Tarek! pic.twitter.com/7SHYMc0W3u
— Ismaily SC (@ismailyofficial) June 15, 2016
The former Wolfsburg youth player was heavily linked to Al Ahly, Zamalek and ENPPI before sealing his return to Egypt with Ismaily.