Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Official: Ismaily announce signing of Amro Tarek
Amro Tarek’s next destination has now been confirmed after Ismaily announced the signing of the Egyptian defender on Wednesday night, who joins the Daraweesh on a four-year deal.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent earlier this week, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Amro was loaned to Columbus Crew last February, becoming the first Egyptian to make an appearance in MLS, but was limited to a single late substitute appearance. His term was ended abruptly after the Ohio-based club released a statement stating it would be “difficult to provide Amro regular First Team minutes.”
Welcome Amro Tarek! pic.twitter.com/7SHYMc0W3u
— Ismaily SC (@ismailyofficial) June 15, 2016
The former Wolfsburg youth player was heavily linked to Al Ahly, Zamalek and ENPPI before sealing his return to Egypt with Ismaily.