Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Official: Ismaily announce signing of Amro Tarek
Amro Tarek’s next destination has now been confirmed after Ismaily announced the signing of the Egyptian defender on Wednesday night, who joins the Daraweesh on a four-year deal.
The 24-year-old left-back joined Real Betis from El-Gouna on a four-year deal during the summer of 2015 but terminated his contract on mutual consent earlier this week, after failing to make a single competitive appearance for the La Liga side.
Amro was loaned to Columbus Crew last February, becoming the first Egyptian to make an appearance in MLS, but was limited to a single late substitute appearance. His term was ended abruptly after the Ohio-based club released a statement stating it would be “difficult to provide Amro regular First Team minutes.”
Welcome Amro Tarek! pic.twitter.com/7SHYMc0W3u
— Ismaily SC (@ismailyofficial) June 15, 2016