Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Tunisia Ligue 1 to change format from 2016/17 season
The Tunisian Football Federation (FTF) has approved a drastic changed in format for Ligue 1, to be implemented starting next season.
Ligue 1 – the country’s top tier – was previously played as a 16 team league with a round-robin schedule (home and away), and will now be divided into two groups of eight teams.
The top six teams in the division (three from each group) will be placed in a title play-off group to determine the league champions.
The eighth-placed team in each group will be automatically relegated to Ligue 2, while the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh placed teams in each group will form an eight-team relegation play-off group.
Etoile Sportive du Sahel are the defending champions, having sealed the title last week on the penultimate matchday.