The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Baghdad Bounedjah admits Ahly offer
24-year-old Algeria international informed La Gazette du Fennec that the Red Devils had made an offer for him.
Bounedjah who currently plays for Qatari side Al Sadd was delighted at the offer saying, “It is true that this club has expressed the wish to hire me and I’m very flattered.”
He then added that the deal was not in his hands but in Al Sadd’s and he would be happy to stay. “They made an offer, but as I said, the decision is not mine. As I am still under contract with Al Sadd, therefore I had no advice to give. Especially as the club would like to me. The case is therefore closed I stay at Al Sadd.”
It is worth noting that earlier in the month Baghdad denied rumours of a move to Al Ahly.