Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Baghdad Bounedjah admits Ahly offer
Algerian striker Baghdad Bounedjah has admitted Egyptian giants Al Ahly have made an offer for his services.
24-year-old Algeria international informed La Gazette du Fennec that the Red Devils had made an offer for him.
Bounedjah who currently plays for Qatari side Al Sadd was delighted at the offer saying, “It is true that this club has expressed the wish to hire me and I’m very flattered.”
He then added that the deal was not in his hands but in Al Sadd’s and he would be happy to stay. “They made an offer, but as I said, the decision is not mine. As I am still under contract with Al Sadd, therefore I had no advice to give. Especially as the club would like to me. The case is therefore closed I stay at Al Sadd.”
It is worth noting that earlier in the month Baghdad denied rumours of a move to Al Ahly.