The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Baghdad Bounedjah admits Ahly offer
Algerian striker Baghdad Bounedjah has admitted Egyptian giants Al Ahly have made an offer for his services.
24-year-old Algeria international informed La Gazette du Fennec that the Red Devils had made an offer for him.
Bounedjah who currently plays for Qatari side Al Sadd was delighted at the offer saying, “It is true that this club has expressed the wish to hire me and I’m very flattered.”
He then added that the deal was not in his hands but in Al Sadd’s and he would be happy to stay. “They made an offer, but as I said, the decision is not mine. As I am still under contract with Al Sadd, therefore I had no advice to give. Especially as the club would like to me. The case is therefore closed I stay at Al Sadd.”
It is worth noting that earlier in the month Baghdad denied rumours of a move to Al Ahly.