KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Baghdad Bounedjah admits Ahly offer
Algerian striker Baghdad Bounedjah has admitted Egyptian giants Al Ahly have made an offer for his services.
24-year-old Algeria international informed La Gazette du Fennec that the Red Devils had made an offer for him.
Bounedjah who currently plays for Qatari side Al Sadd was delighted at the offer saying, “It is true that this club has expressed the wish to hire me and I’m very flattered.”
He then added that the deal was not in his hands but in Al Sadd’s and he would be happy to stay. “They made an offer, but as I said, the decision is not mine. As I am still under contract with Al Sadd, therefore I had no advice to give. Especially as the club would like to me. The case is therefore closed I stay at Al Sadd.”
It is worth noting that earlier in the month Baghdad denied rumours of a move to Al Ahly.