The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Baghdad Bounedjah admits Ahly offer
Algerian striker Baghdad Bounedjah has admitted Egyptian giants Al Ahly have made an offer for his services.
24-year-old Algeria international informed La Gazette du Fennec that the Red Devils had made an offer for him.
Bounedjah who currently plays for Qatari side Al Sadd was delighted at the offer saying, “It is true that this club has expressed the wish to hire me and I’m very flattered.”
He then added that the deal was not in his hands but in Al Sadd’s and he would be happy to stay. “They made an offer, but as I said, the decision is not mine. As I am still under contract with Al Sadd, therefore I had no advice to give. Especially as the club would like to me. The case is therefore closed I stay at Al Sadd.”
It is worth noting that earlier in the month Baghdad denied rumours of a move to Al Ahly.