Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia awarded 2012 Olympic bronze medal
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia has been awarded a 2012 Olympic bronze medal.
The news comes after the International Olympic Committee reanalysed drugs tests from certain athletes, discovered that Russian athlete Apti Aukhadov had used banned substances and was thus suspended.
This meant that Tarek Yehia who finished fourth in the London 2012 Olympic games in the 85kg clean and jerk category would be awarded third place.
The findings give Egypt their third medal of the 2012 Olympics after wrestler Karam Gaber and fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem were both silver medals.