Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia awarded 2012 Olympic bronze medal
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia has been awarded a 2012 Olympic bronze medal.
The news comes after the International Olympic Committee reanalysed drugs tests from certain athletes, discovered that Russian athlete Apti Aukhadov had used banned substances and was thus suspended.
This meant that Tarek Yehia who finished fourth in the London 2012 Olympic games in the 85kg clean and jerk category would be awarded third place.
The findings give Egypt their third medal of the 2012 Olympics after wrestler Karam Gaber and fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem were both silver medals.