Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia awarded 2012 Olympic bronze medal
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia has been awarded a 2012 Olympic bronze medal.
The news comes after the International Olympic Committee reanalysed drugs tests from certain athletes, discovered that Russian athlete Apti Aukhadov had used banned substances and was thus suspended.
This meant that Tarek Yehia who finished fourth in the London 2012 Olympic games in the 85kg clean and jerk category would be awarded third place.
The findings give Egypt their third medal of the 2012 Olympics after wrestler Karam Gaber and fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem were both silver medals.