Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia awarded 2012 Olympic bronze medal
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia has been awarded a 2012 Olympic bronze medal.
The news comes after the International Olympic Committee reanalysed drugs tests from certain athletes, discovered that Russian athlete Apti Aukhadov had used banned substances and was thus suspended.
This meant that Tarek Yehia who finished fourth in the London 2012 Olympic games in the 85kg clean and jerk category would be awarded third place.
The findings give Egypt their third medal of the 2012 Olympics after wrestler Karam Gaber and fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem were both silver medals.