Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia awarded 2012 Olympic bronze medal
Egyptian weightlifter Tarek Yehia has been awarded a 2012 Olympic bronze medal.
The news comes after the International Olympic Committee reanalysed drugs tests from certain athletes, discovered that Russian athlete Apti Aukhadov had used banned substances and was thus suspended.
This meant that Tarek Yehia who finished fourth in the London 2012 Olympic games in the 85kg clean and jerk category would be awarded third place.
The findings give Egypt their third medal of the 2012 Olympics after wrestler Karam Gaber and fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem were both silver medals.