ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
René Weiler appointed new RSC Anderlecht manager
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’s RSC Anderlecht have appointed former 1. FC Nürnberg manager René Weiler as their new head coach.
The 42-year-old former Switzerland international replaces Besnik Hasi who left for Lefia Warsaw earlier in the year.
Prior to Weiler managing Nurnberg he managed Swiss sides FC Aarau, FC Schaffhausen, FC St. Gallen and FC Winterthur.
It is worth noting that Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezequet’ joined RSC Anderlecht on a permanent deal worth €2.3 million in May 2016.