Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
René Weiler appointed new RSC Anderlecht manager
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’s RSC Anderlecht have appointed former 1. FC Nürnberg manager René Weiler as their new head coach.
The 42-year-old former Switzerland international replaces Besnik Hasi who left for Lefia Warsaw earlier in the year.
Prior to Weiler managing Nurnberg he managed Swiss sides FC Aarau, FC Schaffhausen, FC St. Gallen and FC Winterthur.
It is worth noting that Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezequet’ joined RSC Anderlecht on a permanent deal worth €2.3 million in May 2016.