Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Official: Zamalek sack Gamal Abdel-Hamid
Zamalek sacked director of football Gamal Abdel-Hamid, after the crises the team had in the training camp.
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour have decided to sack the former Al Ahly and Zamalek player, after the latter decided not to travel to Nigeria with the team, which angered the club’s president.
The Whites had more than one problem in the last couple of weeks, most notably Mohamed Koffi’s one, who threatened to terminate his contract with the team due to unpaid wages, as well as Kahraba getting into a brawl with Tarek Hamed.
Abdel-Hamid was appointed as Zamalek’s director of football in April, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Alex McLeish’s Scottish assistant Frank Nuttall, along with Moussa El-Habashi.
Zamalek currently occupy the second place on 66 points in the Egyptian Premier League table, five points away from league leaders Al Ahly.