Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Official: Zamalek sack Gamal Abdel-Hamid
Zamalek sacked director of football Gamal Abdel-Hamid, after the crises the team had in the training camp.
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour have decided to sack the former Al Ahly and Zamalek player, after the latter decided not to travel to Nigeria with the team, which angered the club’s president.
The Whites had more than one problem in the last couple of weeks, most notably Mohamed Koffi’s one, who threatened to terminate his contract with the team due to unpaid wages, as well as Kahraba getting into a brawl with Tarek Hamed.
Abdel-Hamid was appointed as Zamalek’s director of football in April, as he took over at the club following the sacking of Alex McLeish’s Scottish assistant Frank Nuttall, along with Moussa El-Habashi.
Zamalek currently occupy the second place on 66 points in the Egyptian Premier League table, five points away from league leaders Al Ahly.