Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
EXCLUSIVE | Dinamo Zagreb bid for ENPPI’s Akram Tawfik
ENPPI have received an offer for Egypt U20 international midfielder Akram Tawfik from Dinamo Zagreb, KingFut can confirm.
Akram, who is the younger brother of Zamalek ace Ahmed Tawfik, has attracted a host of clubs, most notably Al Ahly who were thought to have an agreement with the player over a transfer starting the 2016/17 season.
Despite the lure from Al Ahly, a European move seems to be more attractive to Akram Tawfik after the Petroleum club received an offer for his services a few days ago from Croatia’s Dinamo Zagreb.
His move now depends on ENPPI club president who holds the call over the transfer.