Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Zesco United head coach George Lwandamina not fazed by Al Ahly
Al Ahly’s CAF Champions League opponents Zesco United have said they are ready for their match with the Red Devils.
Al Ahly take on Zambian side Zesco United in their first match in Group A of the CAF Champions League on Saturday.
Zesco head coach George Lwandamina hinted that his side were not fazed by the African giants. He told Zesco United’s website, “At sometime they [Al Ahly] were like Zesco. No one started as champions. Everyone starts from somewhere.”
He added, “So if we say they are champions and we quit, then there won’t be any football. We have to work as well and we don’t have limitations. They started from somewhere and Zesco is starting from somewhere.”
Zesco will also be without their strikers Idris Mbombo, who was ruled out after a back injury and Jesse Were who is suspended after picking up two yellow cards.
Were exclusively told KingFut.com that his side were confident in the build up to this match.