Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
CONFIRMED | Patrice Carteron in negotiations with Al Nassr
KingFut can confirm that Wadi Degla manager Patrice Carteron is in negotiations to take over at Al Nassr after the conclusion of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League season.
According to Qatari news outlet Al Kass, Patrice Carteron – who won the 2015 CAF Champions League with TP Mazembe – is holding talks with Saudi side Al Nassr and has been allowed 24 hours by the club to settle his contract with the Egyptian club.
Other reports have emerged claiming that Wadi Degla have increased their asking price for the Frenchman’s release, but are yet to be confirmed.
The 45-year-old’s agent has confirmed to KingFut that negotiations are indeed ongoing between the aforementioned parties.
Al Nassr are expected to announce their decision in the coming hours.
Carteron took over in January after the departure of Hamada Sedky, and propelled the Maadi-based club from the lower reaches of the table into fourth place, with three matches to play.