Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
CONFIRMED | Patrice Carteron in negotiations with Al Nassr
KingFut can confirm that Wadi Degla manager Patrice Carteron is in negotiations to take over at Al Nassr after the conclusion of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League season.
According to Qatari news outlet Al Kass, Patrice Carteron – who won the 2015 CAF Champions League with TP Mazembe – is holding talks with Saudi side Al Nassr and has been allowed 24 hours by the club to settle his contract with the Egyptian club.
Other reports have emerged claiming that Wadi Degla have increased their asking price for the Frenchman’s release, but are yet to be confirmed.
The 45-year-old’s agent has confirmed to KingFut that negotiations are indeed ongoing between the aforementioned parties.
Al Nassr are expected to announce their decision in the coming hours.
Carteron took over in January after the departure of Hamada Sedky, and propelled the Maadi-based club from the lower reaches of the table into fourth place, with three matches to play.