Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
CONFIRMED | Patrice Carteron in negotiations with Al Nassr
KingFut can confirm that Wadi Degla manager Patrice Carteron is in negotiations to take over at Al Nassr after the conclusion of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League season.
According to Qatari news outlet Al Kass, Patrice Carteron – who won the 2015 CAF Champions League with TP Mazembe – is holding talks with Saudi side Al Nassr and has been allowed 24 hours by the club to settle his contract with the Egyptian club.
Other reports have emerged claiming that Wadi Degla have increased their asking price for the Frenchman’s release, but are yet to be confirmed.
The 45-year-old’s agent has confirmed to KingFut that negotiations are indeed ongoing between the aforementioned parties.
Al Nassr are expected to announce their decision in the coming hours.
Carteron took over in January after the departure of Hamada Sedky, and propelled the Maadi-based club from the lower reaches of the table into fourth place, with three matches to play.