Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
CONFIRMED | Patrice Carteron in negotiations with Al Nassr
KingFut can confirm that Wadi Degla manager Patrice Carteron is in negotiations to take over at Al Nassr after the conclusion of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League season.
According to Qatari news outlet Al Kass, Patrice Carteron – who won the 2015 CAF Champions League with TP Mazembe – is holding talks with Saudi side Al Nassr and has been allowed 24 hours by the club to settle his contract with the Egyptian club.
Other reports have emerged claiming that Wadi Degla have increased their asking price for the Frenchman’s release, but are yet to be confirmed.
The 45-year-old’s agent has confirmed to KingFut that negotiations are indeed ongoing between the aforementioned parties.
Al Nassr are expected to announce their decision in the coming hours.
Carteron took over in January after the departure of Hamada Sedky, and propelled the Maadi-based club from the lower reaches of the table into fourth place, with three matches to play.