Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
CONFIRMED | Patrice Carteron in negotiations with Al Nassr
KingFut can confirm that Wadi Degla manager Patrice Carteron is in negotiations to take over at Al Nassr after the conclusion of the 2015/16 Egyptian Premier League season.
According to Qatari news outlet Al Kass, Patrice Carteron – who won the 2015 CAF Champions League with TP Mazembe – is holding talks with Saudi side Al Nassr and has been allowed 24 hours by the club to settle his contract with the Egyptian club.
Other reports have emerged claiming that Wadi Degla have increased their asking price for the Frenchman’s release, but are yet to be confirmed.
The 45-year-old’s agent has confirmed to KingFut that negotiations are indeed ongoing between the aforementioned parties.
Al Nassr are expected to announce their decision in the coming hours.
Carteron took over in January after the departure of Hamada Sedky, and propelled the Maadi-based club from the lower reaches of the table into fourth place, with three matches to play.