Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
VOLLEYBALL: Egypt beat China in FIVB World League
After defeating Czech Republic 3-2 in the first round and losing from Canada 0-3 in the second round, Egypt managed to clinch a 3-0 victory against China in the last round of Pool C2 in Group 2 which is played in the Czech Republic.
The Chinese put on a great performance but were no match for the Pharaohs wrath. Both teams would go toe to toe each match but Egypt would seal the win as Fouad Shoukry’s men won 3-0 (25-20, 28-26,26-24).
With the conclusion of Pool C2, Egypt is now fifth in Group 2 behind Japan, Canada, Netherlands and Turkey. Egypt will be playing in Pool E2 against Finland, Japan and Turkey in Cairo, Egypt from 24 to 26 of June.