Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
VOLLEYBALL: Egypt beat China in FIVB World League
After defeating Czech Republic 3-2 in the first round and losing from Canada 0-3 in the second round, Egypt managed to clinch a 3-0 victory against China in the last round of Pool C2 in Group 2 which is played in the Czech Republic.
The Chinese put on a great performance but were no match for the Pharaohs wrath. Both teams would go toe to toe each match but Egypt would seal the win as Fouad Shoukry’s men won 3-0 (25-20, 28-26,26-24).
With the conclusion of Pool C2, Egypt is now fifth in Group 2 behind Japan, Canada, Netherlands and Turkey. Egypt will be playing in Pool E2 against Finland, Japan and Turkey in Cairo, Egypt from 24 to 26 of June.