Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
VOLLEYBALL: Egypt beat China in FIVB World League
After defeating Czech Republic 3-2 in the first round and losing from Canada 0-3 in the second round, Egypt managed to clinch a 3-0 victory against China in the last round of Pool C2 in Group 2 which is played in the Czech Republic.
The Chinese put on a great performance but were no match for the Pharaohs wrath. Both teams would go toe to toe each match but Egypt would seal the win as Fouad Shoukry’s men won 3-0 (25-20, 28-26,26-24).
With the conclusion of Pool C2, Egypt is now fifth in Group 2 behind Japan, Canada, Netherlands and Turkey. Egypt will be playing in Pool E2 against Finland, Japan and Turkey in Cairo, Egypt from 24 to 26 of June.