AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Football Kenya Federation upholds ruling to dock Gor Mahia points
Gor Mahia’s appeal against being docked points for crowd trouble has failed. Football Kenya Federation upheld the decision by the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee (IDCC) to dock the Kenyan Champions points.
The club had appealed, to the Federation’s Independent Disciplinary Appeals Committee (IDAC), against the ruling by IDCC in May 2016 to dock them three points.
Gor Mahia’s primary argument, against the ruling, was that they were the away team. In the Kenya Premier League, the home team is responsible for matchday security.
This decision by Football Kenya Federation leaves Gor Mahia fourth on the league table. They are three points behind the leaders, Tusker FC, in their quest for a fourth consecutive league title.