Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Football Kenya Federation upholds ruling to dock Gor Mahia points
Gor Mahia’s appeal against being docked points for crowd trouble has failed. Football Kenya Federation upheld the decision by the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee (IDCC) to dock the Kenyan Champions points.
The club had appealed, to the Federation’s Independent Disciplinary Appeals Committee (IDAC), against the ruling by IDCC in May 2016 to dock them three points.
Gor Mahia’s primary argument, against the ruling, was that they were the away team. In the Kenya Premier League, the home team is responsible for matchday security.
This decision by Football Kenya Federation leaves Gor Mahia fourth on the league table. They are three points behind the leaders, Tusker FC, in their quest for a fourth consecutive league title.