KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Football Kenya Federation upholds ruling to dock Gor Mahia points
Gor Mahia’s appeal against being docked points for crowd trouble has failed. Football Kenya Federation upheld the decision by the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee (IDCC) to dock the Kenyan Champions points.
The club had appealed, to the Federation’s Independent Disciplinary Appeals Committee (IDAC), against the ruling by IDCC in May 2016 to dock them three points.
Gor Mahia’s primary argument, against the ruling, was that they were the away team. In the Kenya Premier League, the home team is responsible for matchday security.
This decision by Football Kenya Federation leaves Gor Mahia fourth on the league table. They are three points behind the leaders, Tusker FC, in their quest for a fourth consecutive league title.