In the pre-match conference, Mali’s U20 head coach Baye Ba states that...
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
Football Kenya Federation upholds ruling to dock Gor Mahia points
Gor Mahia’s appeal against being docked points for crowd trouble has failed. Football Kenya Federation upheld the decision by the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee (IDCC) to dock the Kenyan Champions points.
The club had appealed, to the Federation’s Independent Disciplinary Appeals Committee (IDAC), against the ruling by IDCC in May 2016 to dock them three points.
Gor Mahia’s primary argument, against the ruling, was that they were the away team. In the Kenya Premier League, the home team is responsible for matchday security.
This decision by Football Kenya Federation leaves Gor Mahia fourth on the league table. They are three points behind the leaders, Tusker FC, in their quest for a fourth consecutive league title.