Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Football Kenya Federation upholds ruling to dock Gor Mahia points
Gor Mahia’s appeal against being docked points for crowd trouble has failed. Football Kenya Federation upheld the decision by the Independent Disciplinary and Complaints Committee (IDCC) to dock the Kenyan Champions points.
The club had appealed, to the Federation’s Independent Disciplinary Appeals Committee (IDAC), against the ruling by IDCC in May 2016 to dock them three points.
Gor Mahia’s primary argument, against the ruling, was that they were the away team. In the Kenya Premier League, the home team is responsible for matchday security.
This decision by Football Kenya Federation leaves Gor Mahia fourth on the league table. They are three points behind the leaders, Tusker FC, in their quest for a fourth consecutive league title.