Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Raja Casablanca withdraw from Moroccan Cup match
Raja Casablanca coach Rachid Taoussi took a decision along with his players to withdraw from their match against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Moroccan Cup (Coupe du Trone).
The Green Eagles were leading the game 2-1 until Difaâ El Jadidi scored an equalizer in the 88th minute, a goal that Raja players protested.
Taoussi and the players decided not to continue the away match in the round of 32 of the cup. Referee, Khaled Elnony ended the match in the 88th minute after Raja insisting not to continue the game.
Even though Raja players did not leave the pitch after the match ended, Difaâ El Jadidi qualified to the round of 16. The team now awaits on heavy sanctions from The Royal Moroccan Football Federation.