Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Raja Casablanca withdraw from Moroccan Cup match
Raja Casablanca coach Rachid Taoussi took a decision along with his players to withdraw from their match against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Moroccan Cup (Coupe du Trone).
The Green Eagles were leading the game 2-1 until Difaâ El Jadidi scored an equalizer in the 88th minute, a goal that Raja players protested.
Taoussi and the players decided not to continue the away match in the round of 32 of the cup. Referee, Khaled Elnony ended the match in the 88th minute after Raja insisting not to continue the game.
Even though Raja players did not leave the pitch after the match ended, Difaâ El Jadidi qualified to the round of 16. The team now awaits on heavy sanctions from The Royal Moroccan Football Federation.