Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Raja Casablanca withdraw from Moroccan Cup match
Raja Casablanca coach Rachid Taoussi took a decision along with his players to withdraw from their match against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Moroccan Cup (Coupe du Trone).
The Green Eagles were leading the game 2-1 until Difaâ El Jadidi scored an equalizer in the 88th minute, a goal that Raja players protested.
Taoussi and the players decided not to continue the away match in the round of 32 of the cup. Referee, Khaled Elnony ended the match in the 88th minute after Raja insisting not to continue the game.
Even though Raja players did not leave the pitch after the match ended, Difaâ El Jadidi qualified to the round of 16. The team now awaits on heavy sanctions from The Royal Moroccan Football Federation.