Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Raja Casablanca withdraw from Moroccan Cup match
Raja Casablanca coach Rachid Taoussi took a decision along with his players to withdraw from their match against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Moroccan Cup (Coupe du Trone).
The Green Eagles were leading the game 2-1 until Difaâ El Jadidi scored an equalizer in the 88th minute, a goal that Raja players protested.
Taoussi and the players decided not to continue the away match in the round of 32 of the cup. Referee, Khaled Elnony ended the match in the 88th minute after Raja insisting not to continue the game.
Even though Raja players did not leave the pitch after the match ended, Difaâ El Jadidi qualified to the round of 16. The team now awaits on heavy sanctions from The Royal Moroccan Football Federation.