Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Raja Casablanca withdraw from Moroccan Cup match
Raja Casablanca coach Rachid Taoussi took a decision along with his players to withdraw from their match against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Moroccan Cup (Coupe du Trone).
The Green Eagles were leading the game 2-1 until Difaâ El Jadidi scored an equalizer in the 88th minute, a goal that Raja players protested.
Taoussi and the players decided not to continue the away match in the round of 32 of the cup. Referee, Khaled Elnony ended the match in the 88th minute after Raja insisting not to continue the game.
Even though Raja players did not leave the pitch after the match ended, Difaâ El Jadidi qualified to the round of 16. The team now awaits on heavy sanctions from The Royal Moroccan Football Federation.