Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Shikabala move to Lierse breaks down
Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’s proposed move to S.K. Lierse has fallen through after clubs have failed to come to an agreement.
Following a series of negotiations, Zamalek and Lierse have failed to come to an agreement over the transfer of Shikabala to the Belgian club.
As revealed by KingFut, the move was agreed in principle but what had remained was the nature of the transfer as Zamalek were looking to sell the playmaker while Lierse were only interested in a loan move for the player.
With both sides firm on their stance, the move is not happening anymore.
In another turn of events, another club owned by Maged Samy have expressed initial interest in acquiring the player’s services on the same terms, Wadi Degla F.C.
Whether the move is set to happen or not is still premature to determine as both clubs have yet to start detailed negotiations over the 30-year-old’s services.