Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
EXCLUSIVE | Shikabala move to Lierse breaks down
Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’s proposed move to S.K. Lierse has fallen through after clubs have failed to come to an agreement.
Following a series of negotiations, Zamalek and Lierse have failed to come to an agreement over the transfer of Shikabala to the Belgian club.
As revealed by KingFut, the move was agreed in principle but what had remained was the nature of the transfer as Zamalek were looking to sell the playmaker while Lierse were only interested in a loan move for the player.
With both sides firm on their stance, the move is not happening anymore.
In another turn of events, another club owned by Maged Samy have expressed initial interest in acquiring the player’s services on the same terms, Wadi Degla F.C.
Whether the move is set to happen or not is still premature to determine as both clubs have yet to start detailed negotiations over the 30-year-old’s services.