Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
EXCLUSIVE | Shikabala move to Lierse breaks down
Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’s proposed move to S.K. Lierse has fallen through after clubs have failed to come to an agreement.
Following a series of negotiations, Zamalek and Lierse have failed to come to an agreement over the transfer of Shikabala to the Belgian club.
As revealed by KingFut, the move was agreed in principle but what had remained was the nature of the transfer as Zamalek were looking to sell the playmaker while Lierse were only interested in a loan move for the player.
With both sides firm on their stance, the move is not happening anymore.
In another turn of events, another club owned by Maged Samy have expressed initial interest in acquiring the player’s services on the same terms, Wadi Degla F.C.
Whether the move is set to happen or not is still premature to determine as both clubs have yet to start detailed negotiations over the 30-year-old’s services.