KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
EXCLUSIVE | Shikabala move to Lierse breaks down
Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’s proposed move to S.K. Lierse has fallen through after clubs have failed to come to an agreement.
Following a series of negotiations, Zamalek and Lierse have failed to come to an agreement over the transfer of Shikabala to the Belgian club.
As revealed by KingFut, the move was agreed in principle but what had remained was the nature of the transfer as Zamalek were looking to sell the playmaker while Lierse were only interested in a loan move for the player.
With both sides firm on their stance, the move is not happening anymore.
In another turn of events, another club owned by Maged Samy have expressed initial interest in acquiring the player’s services on the same terms, Wadi Degla F.C.
Whether the move is set to happen or not is still premature to determine as both clubs have yet to start detailed negotiations over the 30-year-old’s services.