KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Al Ahly given confirmation on fans’ attendance vs Asec Mimosas
15,000 fans will be permitted in the stands for Al Ahly’s crucial home game against Ivorian giants ASEC Mimosas later this month.
The Red Devils’ clash with ASEC will be held on the 28th of the current month in Alexandria with the club’s executive-manger Sherin Shams confirming to the club’s official website that 15,000 fans are set to be allowed to attend the encounter.
The Cairo Giants will be under pressure as this would be a must win game for them after their shock group stage opener defeat away in Zambia against ZESCO United, where they suffered a 3-2 defeat.
Al Ahly will be hoping to get past this stubborn ASEC side without the help of essential attacking duo Malick Evouna and Abdallah El-Said, who’ve combined for 23 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
On the other hand, the Ivorian Giants will also be keen to bounce back as they suffered a 1-0 defeat at their home ground against Moroccan champions Wydad Casablanca.
The presence of fans will surely come as a boost to Al Ahly as both teams are looking for their first points of the group stage.