Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
Al Ahly given confirmation on fans’ attendance vs Asec Mimosas
15,000 fans will be permitted in the stands for Al Ahly’s crucial home game against Ivorian giants ASEC Mimosas later this month.
The Red Devils’ clash with ASEC will be held on the 28th of the current month in Alexandria with the club’s executive-manger Sherin Shams confirming to the club’s official website that 15,000 fans are set to be allowed to attend the encounter.
The Cairo Giants will be under pressure as this would be a must win game for them after their shock group stage opener defeat away in Zambia against ZESCO United, where they suffered a 3-2 defeat.
Al Ahly will be hoping to get past this stubborn ASEC side without the help of essential attacking duo Malick Evouna and Abdallah El-Said, who’ve combined for 23 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
On the other hand, the Ivorian Giants will also be keen to bounce back as they suffered a 1-0 defeat at their home ground against Moroccan champions Wydad Casablanca.
The presence of fans will surely come as a boost to Al Ahly as both teams are looking for their first points of the group stage.