Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Al Ahly given confirmation on fans’ attendance vs Asec Mimosas
15,000 fans will be permitted in the stands for Al Ahly’s crucial home game against Ivorian giants ASEC Mimosas later this month.
The Red Devils’ clash with ASEC will be held on the 28th of the current month in Alexandria with the club’s executive-manger Sherin Shams confirming to the club’s official website that 15,000 fans are set to be allowed to attend the encounter.
The Cairo Giants will be under pressure as this would be a must win game for them after their shock group stage opener defeat away in Zambia against ZESCO United, where they suffered a 3-2 defeat.
Al Ahly will be hoping to get past this stubborn ASEC side without the help of essential attacking duo Malick Evouna and Abdallah El-Said, who’ve combined for 23 goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season.
On the other hand, the Ivorian Giants will also be keen to bounce back as they suffered a 1-0 defeat at their home ground against Moroccan champions Wydad Casablanca.
The presence of fans will surely come as a boost to Al Ahly as both teams are looking for their first points of the group stage.