Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Claude LeRoy will not be sacked as Togo stand with him
The former Cameroon and Senegal manager was sentenced to two years in prison after being found guilty of fraudulent activity whilst at Racing Strasbourg between 1998 and 2003.
The High Court of Stasbourg suspended 18 months of the sentence, however the newly appointed Togo manager completely denies any wrongdoing.
Whilst speaking to the BBC Claude LeRoy said, “I know concerning Strasbourg that I’m completely clear. All I have to do is wait the decision of the president of the tribunal on 13 September.”
LeRoy was sentenced alongside his club’s former president Patrick Proisy who was jailed for three years with 30 months of that being suspended.